President Trump!

PhatMack19

On 11/17/2016 at 10:56 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Your president said that would happen eight years ago, but you must be giving him a pass.  Figures!

I will have fun the next four years watching nothing change for the working folk and the rich fatten their pockets while i say i told you so. nothing will change! Nothing! Only the poor and the rich will be affected by a Trump presidency!

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Come on now, Engelbert.  Nappy and his team sincerely believe that those "rules of consistency" apply only to Republicans, right Nappy?

I'm curious as to whether nappyroots will attribute Trump's position as flip-flopping or evolving. Since he feels the "R" and "D" are blurred in this case, he might have trouble figuring which attribute to label Trump. He might have to actually think for once. On second thought, nah...he will just wait for the Liberal leaders to tell him which way to think.

On November 25, 2016 at 8:13 AM, REBgp said:

I don't blame food stamps for our countries debt.  But who do we blame when 16 million additional Americans are forced on to food stamps in the last 8 years?  Do any of you still blame Bush?  If so, why?  Obama has had 8 years to rebuild our economy.  The fact is, his policies have failed.  This despite the fact that he's increased our National Debt more than all the previous presidents combined.  Now, I'll tell you I thought Bush did a terrible job his last four years.  I'm sure there's some reasons why, but as Truman said, The Buck Stops Here.  I don't remember any liberal on here admit to Obama doing a bad job.  Why are so many Americans not working?  Why 16M more on food stamps?  He's not a God.  It's okay to say he's done a terrible job.  Sure would give credence to any future post you might make.  

I have listed just a couple of the many negatives he's responsible for.  Please feel free to list the positives, but I'd suggest you leave out the Affordable Care Act, since it's not affordable, for most in it, and certainly not for our country to subsidize it.  You have the floor.

Haven't got a list of the positive accomplishments of Obama yet.  I guess there aren't any, especially for the working folks.  But if he doesn't have any accomplishments after 8 years, is there a liberal who'll get on here and say he was a bad president?  I admitted in my initial post Bush did a bad job his second term.  There were some reasons why, but he didn't right the ship.  Neither did Obama after 8 years.  Point I'm trying to make, most conservatives will admit when a Republican isn't cutting it.  Why?  Because we think for ourselves.  Democrats just absorb the Dem Party rhetoric, and believe it's the gospel.  In a simplified analogy, if a Repub president holds up an orange and tells us it's an apple, we know better.  If a Dem president holds up that orange and tells liberals it's an apple, then most of the media will tell you it's an apple, and by George, you guys figure it is an apple.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:51 AM, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

Hypocrites,  selective memory!

Yes you are correct on selective memory. That skill is the pure domain of the Liberal hypocrites. Somehow Huffington Post is trying to rewrite history, creating a false memory, that there were millions of people rioting and looting under the guise of protesting Obama's legitimacy as president. How do you read this crap? Better yet, do you really think we are so weak minded that we will fall for this? I guess the real definition of "enlightened" is easily manipulated. The author is an embarrassment to 6th graders everywhere.

On 11/25/2016 at 8:57 AM, nappyroots said:

I will have fun the next four years watching nothing change for the working folk and the rich fatten their pockets while i say i told you so. nothing will change! Nothing! Only the poor and the rich will be affected by a Trump presidency!

MAGA

This is the hidden content, please

20 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Should be interesting...at least we have a President they actually have some concern about.

Why doesn't the left have any positive comments about these things Trump is attempting to do? Bringing back good paying jobs to our workers is fantastic. These are not minimum wage jobs. People can actually make a good living with these jobs. I'll never understand the left.....cry about unemployment, then someone is trying to remedy that and gets called racist and they would be damned to back him at all. I get to where I don't care anymore and that's a terrible way to be.

20 hours ago, stevenash said:

I think this is known as LEADERSHIP.  Looks like it was done without a new tax or new regulation.  Imagine that?

The title of the video is Obama mocks Trump which I really don't think is correct.  I think he's asking How do you do that?, because he really has no clue how business works.

On 11/30/2016 at 5:09 AM, stevenash said:

I think this is known as LEADERSHIP.  Looks like it was done without a new tax or new regulation.  Imagine that?

Time will definitely tell. Healthcare, taxes,jobs,wars. Let's sit back and watch. Would like to see my lifestyle improved. The last sixteen years it didn't happen. Trump had his baby, now its time to take it home and raise it.