President Trump!

PhatMack19

3 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I've said it on here several times the past few years, FEAR!!  You people feel a sense of power being taken away and yall becoming a minority.

You people are you serious. WOW. This is why I do not come over here loose respect for people right away. You see their true spirit. WOw hate to know you feel that way.

37 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I've said it on here several times the past few years, FEAR!!  You people feel a sense of power being taken away and yall becoming a minority.

Haha.  What a joke

You are right though, as I do fear my power being taken away.  My power to choose my doctor and insurance.  My power to own and operate my business without interference and regulation from govt.  My power to carry and defend myself and family if the situation ever arises.  My right to be represented by elected officials that aren't bought and owned by large corporations and foreign country.  I could keep going if you really want me to, but I doubt you will respond anyways.  I guess when the race card is the only thing you have, you might as well play it. 

36 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Dang dude!  This is one of the most straight up racist things I've seen posted on this board.  If you want to know why people voted for Trump, look in the mirror.  And I mean that in the sense that we have roads falling apart right here in Houston.  We have an insurance program that was shoved down our throats to benefit 20M people, while it alienated 170M middle class folks, that by all accounts, is bankrupting the healthcare industry.  We have the most divisive nation that I've ever witnessed and it seemed to get MUCH worse post 2008.  Not to mention, the disgrace that your candidate was during her time as SOS.  You expected people to just turn a blind eye to those shenanigans?

Yet, you tell these folks that you are all-knowing...that you have Nostradamus-like powers, or mind bullets, and can read why they voted and it's because they're afraid of the minorities taking over the country??  Surely, you can't be serious!  Surely, you're pulling everyone's legs?!

55 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Not worried about power.  Worried about having to provide so much free stuff .  "You people" has been the forgotten segment of society and they just made a rather substantial statement.  But don't worry Dove, there is really nothing wrong with advocating self responsibility, accountability, and terminating or minimizing the old " I am a victim" claims.    What I really don't get is why the electorate this year is racist but the identical electorate wasn't in 2008 and 2012?