President Trump!

PhatMack19

34 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How many? 10 black women?;I know one of them. She WAS my friend until about 2 weeks ago Do you guys think the will of the people was done? More people voted for Clinton. She won the popular vote.

I haven't lost any friends over this election, and no, not all of my friends are white. Not all of them agree with my choices and I don't agree with some of theirs. 

I would love to see the day that America elects a Female President. Not this one. I couldn't bring myself to do it. What is it that makes you defend her? 

12 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I haven't lost any friends over this election, and no, not all of my friends are white. Not all of them agree with my choices and I don't agree with some of theirs. 

I would love to see the day that America elects a Female President. Not this one. I couldn't bring myself to do it. What is it that makes you defend her? 

Good for you. She was my college roommate. I can't stand to talk to her now. How did you manage to keep your friendships?

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Good for you. She was my college roommate. I can't stand to talk to her now. How did you manage to keep your friendships?

Because I respect their individuality.

My husband was brought up Catholic, while I was raised Baptist. We've had heated discussions on the subject. I've had heated discussions with his family..lol He cringes when religion is brought up. 

I believe in people's rights. I don't believe that religion, color, gender, etc...should cause such a divide, that we can't work together to make this Country a better place.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Never was a Trump supporter. Anti-Clinton  supporter. Hey, but take your shots when you see an opening. Is that all you got?

Just saw a young lady at one of the protests say she voted for Hillary because as a child, she benefited from Hillary's health care plan.

And some on here want to make fun of Trump supporters...lol.

I'm curious as to where race comes into play in this particular election? My understanding is that the two nominees of both parties were white. In fact, the republican party was the only party to have a black man in the primaries this year. I can't seem to find the race problem here, something just isn't adding up.

12 minutes ago, undiscovered said:

I'm curious as to where race comes into play in this particular election? My understanding is that the two nominees of both parties were white. In fact, the republican party was the only party to have a black man in the primaries this year. I can't seem to find the race problem here, something just isn't adding up.

That's all they have.  Now they are rioting.   5 people shot at a Seattle protest just now.  

Were there any protest when Obama won in 2008 & 2016?  I don't remember..... 

11 minutes ago, undiscovered said:

You obviously do not understand. Race is always involved. 

If I am for something and you are against it, it has to be about melanin. 

The fact that I am against anyone that is against the Second Amendment (like Hillary) has to be based on skin color. While Hillary might be white, she has friends who are black so there you go. The fact that the last 8 years has added about 10 trillion dollars to the national debt and I think it needs to change is surely based on race, right?

Obviously you simply don't get it. Medical marijuana, taxes, gun rights, forced healthcare at huge increases in premiums, a terribly unbalanced budget, etc., are all based on skin pigment. 

Consider yourself educated. :)

8 hours ago, prepballfan said:

It saddens my heart to see the racial strife on here. I never come on here because I do not like to look unfavorable on any of my football brothers. The kind of comments made on here is just plain sad. 

I believe you told me once, about a year ago, that you didn't like it back here.  I can understand why.  To most of the democratic posters, race is continually brought up.  They can't understand the concept that to most conservatives today, in voting, race, or sex, is not an issue.  If the candidate wants America first, and has conservative values, I don't care if it's a green woman with red polka dots.  Unfortunately, Trump doesn't meet all that criteria, but Hillary met none.

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

The claim of racism is merely a facade to try and justify hatred against him. It is always the ultimate trump card (no pun intended but it does fit neatly into this election). 

It is always the claim lately. If you vote against my side it is always due to race, sex, sexual orientation, etc. 

Why can't the other side simply accept that at least half the country does not like your policies? 

So, you're gonna pretend he didn't make negative public comments towards certain racial groups? 

Edited by BLUEDOVE3
Spelling

11 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Son, you're gonna pretend he didn't make negative public comments towards certain racial groups? 

Name them. And please don't use that tired old line proclaiming he called all Mexicans rapists or where he wants to ban all Muslims simply because he doesn't like Muslims.

Are you going to pretend Hillary didn't call blacks the n-word?

Are you going to pretend you never made any negative comments towards certain racial groups?

Are you going to pretend Hillary, Obama, and the Liberal media didn't try to gin up fear in the Democrat electorate by constantly saying Trump is unstable, will bring us to the brink of war, has bad temperament and can't be trusted with the nuclear codes because he sends out some mean tweets? What is that called...fear mongering?

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Name them. And please don't use that tired old line proclaiming he called all Mexicans rapists or where he wants to ban all Muslims simply because he doesn't like Muslims.

Are you going to pretend Hillary didn't call blacks the n-word?

Are you going to pretend you never made any negative comments towards certain racial groups?

Are you going to pretend Hillary, Obama, and the Liberal media didn't try to gin up fear in the Democrat electorate by constantly saying Trump is unstable, will bring us to the brink of war, has bad temperament and can't be trusted with the nuclear codes because he sends out some mean tweets? What is that called...fear mongering?

Trump is unstable. He can't control his temper. He verbally attacks everyone who opposes him. He was awake at 3am tweeting hateful things about a former Ms. Universe . My 15 year old wouldn't do that. This is just one example.

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I  agree. He made people believe that ALL Muslims were terrorists among other things

Wrong. He brought it to our attention that the more Syrian refugees we allow in this country, the greater the risk of some of them being terrorists. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? You are good at twisting words. I hope you are never an eye witness to a crime, they would never catch him.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump is unstable. He can't control his temper. He verbally attacks everyone who opposes him. He was awake at 3am tweeting hateful things about a former Ms. Universe . My 15 year old wouldn't do that. This is just one example.

Can you name one person he has physically harmed. Don't bother, we all know the answer.

And he is as unstable as Obama. Yes Obama, the one that spent eight years attacking Bush. The one that spent the last eight years attacking all Republicans. The one that spent the last year attacking Trump. So don't talk to me about unstable when your hero is as guilty as Trump but you conveniently give him a pass.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

And a terrible example to support your claim Would you rather he was on the Lolita Express going to Orgy Island at 3:00 a.m.?

17 hours ago, stevenash said:

Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton brought Mr. Trump into power.

Hate brought Trump into power. Im ready to start blaming him for everthing he does wrong. When he gets rid of the affordable care act I will report my insurance savings back to you guys. I like classic vehicles, wonder what I will be able to buy with the insurance savings. Will my taxes go down. Will I feel safer from terrism. Will his law and order statement work. Waiting to see how he will benefit my life. Honestly the only thing that we benefited from in the last 8 yrs was the pre existing condition clause on the aca helped my sister. In fact the only thing I'm concerned with is the pre existing insurance clause and her not having to pay more because of her illness. In the last 8 yrs i have paid my home off, bought new cars for my wife and two kids, paid them off. And will retire before trump leaves office. If trump can do anything to benefit my family, I will say so on this sight. If he does anything to hurt my family I will say something also. Most of the things he promises to do good or bad, will never happen. That's been the result of the last few Presidents. Heard someone say yesterday that trumps win was a reflection on Obamas presidency, Hillary won the popular vote! Some say trumps win was a  voice for the second amendment,  again Hillary won the popular vote. A win is a win. But Obama won the Electoral College and the popular. Let's just sit back and see how many promises are kept.

33 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Hate brought Trump into power. Im ready to start blaming him for everthing he does wrong. When he gets rid of the affordable care act I will report my insurance savings back to you guys. I like classic vehicles, wonder what I will be able to buy with the insurance savings. Will my taxes go down. Will I feel safer from terrism. Will his law and order statement work. Waiting to see how he will benefit my life. Honestly the only thing that we benefited from in the last 8 yrs was the pre existing condition clause on the aca helped my sister. In fact the only thing I'm concerned with is the pre existing insurance clause and her not having to pay more because of her illness. In the last 8 yrs i have paid my home off, bought new cars for my wife and two kids, paid them off. And will retire before trump leaves office. If trump can do anything to benefit my family, I will say so on this sight. If he does anything to hurt my family I will say something also. Most of the things he promises to do good or bad, will never happen. That's been the result of the last few Presidents. Heard someone say yesterday that trumps win was a reflection on Obamas presidency, Hillary won the popular vote! Some say trumps win was a  voice for the second amendment,  again Hillary won the popular vote. A win is a win. But Obama won the Electoral College and the popular. Let's just sit back and see how many promises are kept.

The electoral college exists so that a handful of densely populated and like minded cities don't run the country for the remaining 90% of geographic America.  The founding fathers saw fit that cities such as NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston would not decide the fate of our republic.  Just because you pile people in high rises and pack them into a piece of land, they don't get to decide the future of the country.  It's a beautiful system they set up.