President Trump!

PhatMack19

Trump wasn't elected because of race. Its about corruption. Hiliary was the absolute worst possible candidate that could have run. Lets be serious. The DNC took a huge gamble and even threw the election in the primaries against Bernie. The idea was the huge name that is owned by the Clintons would be used as an establishment campaign.The campaign idea would be more than enough to beat an outsider. They wanted Trump The DNC got what they wanted even forced to happen. The problem is AMerica is tired of the establishment. Remember hope and change. Another example of the American people being tired of the norm. The same idea was used by Trump a page right from Obama. He won because the truth about Hiliary starting showing. She is an elitist  and it showed. She appeared to be rolling in dirty money and as if she were bought. She was as  said above the worst candidate. Bernie would have been better for the DNC but they sold out for this election years ago. Trumps win isn't about race relations its about change. Its about a fresh start. If you break it down he won states that were last red in 1983. He won UNION STATES AS A REPUBLICAN> Thats nothing to do with race. Union states vote mainly based on jobs and protection of jobs. This was an election about jobs, about extremeism, and about corruption. When a party tries to go to far from center the United States of America revolts. The line in the middle is were its at. I hope Trump infact does try an unite the parties in bipartisanship.  Its very difficult to win the WH more than for an 8 year stretch. Why you ask? The party holding the WH has no negative campaign to run against its opponents because they have owned the WH for two terms which is more than enough time to improve our country based on your own agenda and policies. Obama has mixed reviews but is mostly failed in Americas majority. He was unable to deliver on many of his promises and skirted the law time and time again by the executive order (which the issue with that is the next president can remove the same way.) Now that you loose your negative campaign because you owned the WH you revert to inching away from the middle. Both parties are guilty of this. Some examples of this years are 9 month abortions, gun control, and transgender bathroom issues. These type things will loose an election. Straying to far right or left will hand you defeat. Thats a part of why she lost. Fed up Americans, corruption, leaning to far left, and failures of the prior administration always feed the fire in the American heart. Now I know you will judge me for this posts good or bad, but I can assure you none of you know me like I dont know you except for a couple of comments on here. I am not going to tell you about me, but I can assure you I was not happy with either candidate. I look at this election and think is this the best the greatest country in the world has to offer. That being said I stand amazed by Trumps victory. I am not amazed that Trump won himself, but by the heart of the American voter. Not the dark heart you want to see, or the harted you hope is why your favorite candidate lost the election. You reach for racism or sexism or even homeaphobia for a reason. Its because if its not that then what is it? We do not want to face that the policies have failed we have supported. Trump won. Its over. If you do not like it vote again in 4 years. I watched the election last night on all channels and news sites. Bipartisianally. What did I see? ZERO racism was involved. Their was no racial issues at all. No media called it a racial win. Nothing mainstream anyways. Its not about anything but Obama's Hope and Change. We The People voted the AMerican people has spoken. Now lets get behind our new president and hope he becomes a leader that a majority of us AMericans can get behind. Or See you at the polls next election.

^^I agree with all of this except the bottom two rows.  I, too, flipped channels for the LULZ mostly (I was waiting on Mathews' head to explode).  But, ABC had two pundits, one the Mayor of Baltimore, can't remember the second one.  But they both billed this shocking election to the white, racist, uneducated voters in the South and Rust Belt as the determining factor.  They were quickly marginalized by their counterparts during the show.  It just shows that there are many, many people who see the Trump win as a slight to minorities.  As a "Hey, we need to put these minorities back in their place before it's too late" type mentality.  I just don't see it.  I know many friends and family that voted Trump, although I didn't, and none of them that I'm aware of used this as a factor in their decision.

19 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Trump wasn't elected because of race. Its about corruption. Hiliary was the absolute worst possible candidate that could have run. Lets be serious. The DNC took a huge gamble and even threw the election in the primaries against Bernie. The idea was the huge name that is owned by the Clintons would be used as an establishment campaign.The campaign idea would be more than enough to beat an outsider. They wanted Trump The DNC got what they wanted even forced to happen. The problem is AMerica is tired of the establishment. Remember hope and change. Another example of the American people being tired of the norm. The same idea was used by Trump a page right from Obama. He won because the truth about Hiliary starting showing. She is an elitist  and it showed. She appeared to be rolling in dirty money and as if she were bought. She was as  said above the worst candidate. Bernie would have been better for the DNC but they sold out for this election years ago. Trumps win isn't about race relations its about change. Its about a fresh start. If you break it down he won states that were last red in 1983. He won UNION STATES AS A REPUBLICAN> Thats nothing to do with race. Union states vote mainly based on jobs and protection of jobs. This was an election about jobs, about extremeism, and about corruption. When a party tries to go to far from center the United States of America revolts. The line in the middle is were its at. I hope Trump infact does try an unite the parties in bipartisanship.  Its very difficult to win the WH more than for an 8 year stretch. Why you ask? The party holding the WH has no negative campaign to run against its opponents because they have owned the WH for two terms which is more than enough time to improve our country based on your own agenda and policies. Obama has mixed reviews but is mostly failed in Americas majority. He was unable to deliver on many of his promises and skirted the law time and time again by the executive order (which the issue with that is the next president can remove the same way.) Now that you loose your negative campaign because you owned the WH you revert to inching away from the middle. Both parties are guilty of this. Some examples of this years are 9 month abortions, gun control, and transgender bathroom issues. These type things will loose an election. Straying to far right or left will hand you defeat. Thats a part of why she lost. Fed up Americans, corruption, leaning to far left, and failures of the prior administration always feed the fire in the American heart. Now I know you will judge me for this posts good or bad, but I can assure you none of you know me like I dont know you except for a couple of comments on here. I am not going to tell you about me, but I can assure you I was not happy with either candidate. I look at this election and think is this the best the greatest country in the world has to offer. That being said I stand amazed by Trumps victory. I am not amazed that Trump won himself, but by the heart of the American voter. Not the dark heart you want to see, or the harted you hope is why your favorite candidate lost the election. You reach for racism or sexism or even homeaphobia for a reason. Its because if its not that then what is it? We do not want to face that the policies have failed we have supported. Trump won. Its over. If you do not like it vote again in 4 years. I watched the election last night on all channels and news sites. Bipartisianally. What did I see? ZERO racism was involved. Their was no racial issues at all. No media called it a racial win. Nothing mainstream anyways. Its not about anything but Obama's Hope and Change. We The People voted the AMerican people has spoken. Now lets get behind our new president and hope he becomes a leader that a majority of us AMericans can get behind. Or See you at the polls next election.

When the left can't win an argument, they always point to race.  Same song, different verse.  

13 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

^^I agree with all of this except the bottom two rows.  I, too, flipped channels for the LULZ mostly (I was waiting on Mathews' head to explode).  But, ABC had two pundits, one the Mayor of Baltimore, can't remember the second one.  But they both billed this shocking election to the white, racist, uneducated voters in the South and Rust Belt as the determining factor.  They were quickly marginalized by their counterparts during the show.  It just shows that there are many, many people who see the Trump win as a slight to minorities.  As a "Hey, we need to put these minorities back in their place before it's too late" type mentality.  I just don't see it.  I know many friends and family that voted Trump, although I didn't, and none of them that I'm aware of used this as a factor in their decision.

I did not watch ABC. One of only a couple I didnt not enough TVS and PCs

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I've said it on here several times the past few years, FEAR!!  You people feel a sense of power being taken away and yall becoming a minority.

Wow! We didn't feel that way when we elected and reelected Obama. So why would we with any other nominee? For Obama to be elected, a shit load of white people had to vote for him. Some people I just don't get. Just like on CNN, the guy says this election was a white lash against Obama. Give me a break people. Always the race game. We elect the first black president and were racist. Get over it people.

I was devastated last night, but i am over it. If it were someone like Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz, I would not have been so upset. Trump terrifies me, because he has so much hate. I have to shake the dust off my feet and keep living. It is what it is. I will not be on in this site everyday complaining about what Trump is or is not doing. Congratulations, Trump supporters!!!! I take comfort in knowing that Hilliary won the popular vote by 200,000. My faith in mankind as a whole is not lost.

2 hours ago, prepballfan said:

It saddens my heart to see the racial strife on here. I never come on here because I do not like to look unfavorable on any of my football brothers. The kind of comments made on here is just plain sad. 

So, I wonder if you proclaimed the same sentiments when Trump and his campers reared up those old familiar race hating & anti-Semitism actions during his campaign?

1 minute ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

So, I wonder if you proclaimed the same sentiments when Trump and his campers reared up those old familiar race hating & anti-Semitism actions during his campaign?

I assume you didnt read my post. Let me explain something to you Not everyone is full of hate or race or deceit. I did not approve of Trump either. Is that the best the Best country in the world has to offer? I agree he is not perfect, but you have to be wowed how he won this election and at the voice of the American people just like when Barrack was elected 8 years ago this very month. It was the voice of the American people. I did not like Obama but I decided it was time for change and I had hope in my heart he was the guy to do it>>>>>

3 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Its plain to see you don't like Trump because he is white. Go figure. What about his policies? He hasn't even taken the oath and you are slamming him already. Hillary referred to blacks as the "N" word, yet you see no hate there......simply amazing. How two-faced.

3 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The claim of racism is merely a facade to try and justify hatred against him. It is always the ultimate trump card (no pun intended but it does fit neatly into this election). 

It is always the claim lately. If you vote against my side it is always due to race, sex, sexual orientation, etc. 

Why can't the other side simply accept that at least half the country does not like your policies? 

9 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Unlike some on here I respect your right to call racism. I also respect my right to disagree. I challenge you to prove it to me he is a racist or even racism was involved? I am a open minded person, but were is the proof?

10 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Please show me were you saw anti-semitism at? One thing for sure I never even heard of was this in this election? Anywere?

14 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You're worried about anti-semitism? How about Obama and Netanyahu over the Iran deal? Oh yeah, forgot about that huh?

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Still waiting on Trump's race hating and anti-Semitic actions during this campaign.  Why is it that you and others want to yell racism because we disagree with Obama's policies?  

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

Not all minorities are against Trump. There are pics like these all over the internet, in different areas.

This is the hidden content, please

How many? 10 black women?;I know one of them. She WAS my friend until about 2 weeks ago Do you guys think the will of the people was done? More people voted for Clinton. She won the popular vote.

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How many? 10 black women?;I know one of them. She WAS my friend until about 2 weeks ago Do you guys think the will of the people was done? More people voted for Clinton. She won the popular vote.

Just not in the states she needed. I guess a vote for Trump cost you a friend. Seems like you were not much of a friend.