President Trump!

PhatMack19

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If Trump goes to the Left, do you think the rioters from the last few days will vote for him next election? Do you think the ones that cried over the elections will vote for him in four years. Do you think anyone from the Left will admit they were wrong and vote for him...after trashing him for a year and a half. If he wants a chance at re-election, he'd better not piss off the Right. The Left will never admit they are wrong about anything.

It will be hard for Trump to stay in the white house for four years and put up with eddie munster and Mitch Mconnells BS. He probably want run for re-election. 

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I go to church and treat people well. And i like all people muslim, hispanic white, black and asian. Don't like hate groups of any race. I cant speak for Obama or Clinton. 

But yet a lot of hate spews out from some of your posts. Hmmmm.

And are you trying to say that you know so little about Obama, including his religion, but yet you voted for him. That's like voting on a Bill you haven't even read.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Do you really want me to post a trump video of him making fun of handicap folks and discussing grabbing women by the crotch.

All you can do is attack his character with weak results, yet you voted for Hillary, a woman who calls you the "N" word. Simply amazing.

When he takes office, attack his policies, if you have a clue.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Do you really want me to post a trump video of him making fun of handicap folks and discussing grabbing women by the crotch.

No need- the media has done it 10,000 times and it still didnt work.  I guess the public was less offended by that than by Mrs. Clinton telling the parents of the Benghazi deceased to take comfort in the fact that she was going to get that guy who made the video

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

It will be hard for Trump to stay in the white house for four years and put up with eddie munster and Mitch Mconnells BS. He probably want run for re-election. 

So not only do you employ the race card tactic, you employ the denigration and personal insult tactics. Amazing, but predictable.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

The men in this picture, there is no way to protect them from themselves. That guy deserves to have his spine severed. The idiots of the world will always get hurt. We try to protect the educated with down to earth rules. These two would never make it anyway. Nice try Tobie. There is never any gray area with you. It's from one extreme to the other, Never any compromise.

On 11/12/2016 at 4:54 PM, baddog said:

All you can do is attack his character with weak results, yet you voted for Hillary, a woman who calls you the "N" word. Simply amazing.

When he takes office, attack his policies, if you have a clue.

I'm going to enjoy attacking Drump and Briepoop's policies these coming months.