President Trump!

PhatMack19

24 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Tobie- sounds like you like what Trump has to say and what his son had to say regarding David Duke- and yet you have spent many months bashing him- what gives?

Many of the politicians did the same thing Steve, including Trump himself and Obama. So why can't I. I have nothing to gain or lose. Many of the politicians do. Most folks that put in for a job promotion are not doing it for the company. Only for their well being. Politicians look out for themselves,  the majority of them.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Do you realize that no president can take away guns. Congress has to vote, not all dems in congress would vote for that. Probably less than half.

The number of Congressmen that want to take away our guns is continually growing...on the Democrat side. If the Democrats ever gain full control of Congress, you can bet gun control will be one of their highest agendas. Do you realize that many have already publically stated that?

36 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The number of Congressmen that want to take away our guns is continually growing...on the Democrat side. If the Democrats ever gain full control of Congress, you can bet gun control will be one of their highest agendas. Do you realize that many have already publically stated that?

What if Hillary had won and appointed a liberal supreme court justice and the vote went 5-4 that the second amendment was unconstitutional. What happens then?

1 minute ago, baddog said:

What if Hillary had won and appointed a liberal supreme court justice and the vote went 5-4 that the second amendment was unconstitutional. What happens then?

That was very close to happening. I am just flabbergasted about how many Democrats constantly say their party is not trying to take away guns when their leaders basically come out and state it.

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

No one was ever gonna take your guns!

7 hours ago, baddog said:

Sure provided you with a great living. California has chemical plants. So does Louisiana, but you chose to stay in Texas. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Why stay somewhere you don't like? I LOVE TEXAS. Best state in the union.

Enjoy the free spirited dope smokers.

I don't smoke anything

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

for the last time, a president cannot take away guns kids

For the last time, why are Liberals trying to make it impossible for an American to own guns? You are in so much denial it is comical. Hillary has stated on many occasions that she wants to hold gun manufacturers accountable in gun violence cases. Explain the rationale behind this statement and then maybe it will open your eyes to what is clear and obvious to most of us.

I'm not a gambling man, but I am willing to bet that you will refuse to answer the questions then keep spouting your "nobody wants to take your guns" mantra.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

For the last time, why are Liberals trying to make it impossible for an American to own guns? You are in so much denial it is comical. Hillary has stated on many occasions that she wants to hold gun manufacturers accountable in gun violence cases. Explain the rationale behind this statement and then maybe it will open your eyes to what is clear and obvious to most of us.

I'm not a gambling man, but I am willing to bet that you will refuse to answer the question then keep spouting your "nobody wants to take your guns" mantra.

we will never know about the gun issue, but i bet you have been coughing up smoke for quite some time

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Ever had any kool aid?

not a follower. don't think trump will be with the pubs either. He will listen to his family before he listens to the hateful rhetoric of the republican party. Trump was once a dem, said that it would be easier to run as a pub. he once complimented both clintons and invited them to his wedding. Trump is a New Yorker, don't ever forget that. His son once said the presidency is a downgrade in lifestyle for his dad. trump would prefer living in his palace in manhattan. Doubt he would ever vacation to Texas.