President Trump!

PhatMack19

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, she thought Hillary had her own health care system...she tried, but couldn't.

I think trump will try and make the act better. repeling it was just lip service. Kinda like the NRA saying that obama and hillary would take away guns in order to have record gun and ammo sales. 

23 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I think trump will try and make the act better. repeling it was just lip service. Kinda like the NRA saying that obama and hillary would take away guns in order to have record gun and ammo sales. 

I totally agree with your first part. I feel Trump will just slap a new name on it but in the end will fail miserably.

As far as you thinking Hillary does not want to take our guns, bury your head in the sand a little farther. I can still see your toes.

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Those 3AM tweets got him elected. He spent WAY less money than Hillary and had much less of a ground game......and WON BIG........as he said he would.

So far, he has done everything he said he was going to do. Hopefully he keeps all his promises. 

"Elections have consequences"    Obama Jan. 23, 2009   

How sad. A Republican has be a lunatic to be elected? (More people voted her her)

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

I find it comical that someone who adheres to one parties theory of economic and social "fairness" to all would have a problem  with the electoral college and the theory behind it.

EVERY VOTE MATTERS. If it comes from a red state or a blue state, every vote matters. The electoral college was created to keep lunatics like Trump, people that are inept, like him, out of office. Wouldnt it be great if the members of the electoral college didn't vote for Trump next month. I know it is not going to happen, just wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Your lack of knowledge of history, even recent history, is astonishing.

He adhered to the tax laws, you know, the ones signed into law by Bill. Do you adhere to the tax laws? That is, do you take deductions you are entitled to?

Many many many successful businessmen have filed for bankruptcy. Stevenash posted a whole list of them not too long ago.

I don't recall his dad ever "bailing him out". But even if he did, Trump is worth around 9 billion dollars today. How many unsuccessful people do you know worth 9 billion dollars? Please list them.

And being a successful businessman in the real estate business in New York requires you to deal with the politics and politicians. So he has plenty of experience in political matters.

And I bet he doesn't rent out the Lincoln bedroom like the last time a Clinton occupied the White House. And after his tenure is complete, I highly doubt he will be ordered to return items he unlawfully removed from the White House. Now these things would be an example of an unstable person.

Did they run for President ? 

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Did they run for President ? 

Some where presidents.

Why are you lasered focused on Trump's bankruptcies (and he's worth 9 billion earned dollars now), but seem to have no interest in the way Hillary acquired her 300 million dollars. Sounds very much like that fake outrage Liberals are so found of.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

How sad. A Republican has be a lunatic to be elected? (More people voted her her)

She did win the popular vote.........but that does not win the election. 

On the bright side, you have a minimum of 4 years to complain.......and we can say you don't like him because he is white.......sound familiar? 

3 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

She did win the popular vote.........but that does not win the election. 

On the bright side, you have a minimum of 4 years to complain.......and we can say you don't like him because he is white.......sound familiar? 

I  won't complain. No sir. I refuse to act like you guys did. @itching and whining for 8 years.

HILLIARY CLINTON

The choice of the people. November, 2016

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I  won't complain. No sir. I refuse to act like you guys did. @itching and whining for 8 years.

HILLIARY CLINTON

The choice of the people. November, 2016

For the record, her name is Hillary rather than Hilliary.  If you are unhappy with the system used to elect the President, use your influence to change things-perhaps "change we can believe in"

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

I believe that you are entirely correct. I can't prove but I have seen such statements to reflect that belief. On Obama's original campaign website back in 2008 I was reading his stance on various issues. One was removal of handguns from private ownership.

I wish I had screen shot it because it wasn't much later when it went away. Poof!, the evidence was gone. Obviously someone more wise than he or his staffer that put it there called his attention to the Bill Clinton assault weapon ban and the election results. 

The only thing keeping some or all guns being taken away is not enough support to get it through Congress. If they had carte blanche to act unilaterally, you can bet on severe or complete restrictions on firearms. 

52 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Trump has not even taken office yet and he has already experienced twice as much vitriol than Obama has in eight years combined. More examples of the tolerant left.

No protest or shutting down highways when Obama was elected, twice.  But somehow Trump supporters are haters and racist.  Good job,  Hypicrats!