VIDOR PIRATES 22-5A DISTRICT CHAMPIONS

robanadana

Congrats Vidor, yall balled out tonight, guess PAM got a lesson. I will take my crow baked because i am on a diet. I will be at yalls game thursday, so if yall want to introduceyourselves i will have a flourecent road crossing shit in a lemon color. Wont be hard to find ,will stick out in all that black lol.

Congratulations VHS.  Anymore Quirante kids in the pipeline?  Those kids make magic happen.  Montana gives VHS the deepest playoff run since man landed on the moon.  Maverick captures a piece of the DC for the Pirates since the disco era.  Who's next and what will he or she do for Vidor?

Go Indians.  Peace.

2 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Congratulations VHS.  Anymore Quirante kids in the pipeline?  Those kids make magic happen.  Montana gives VHS the deepest playoff run since man landed on the moon.  Maverick captures a piece of the DC for the Pirates since the disco era.  Who's next and what will he or she do for Vidor?

Go Indians.  Peace.

Bridger is the last and a junior. Wide receiver and kicks extra points, etc. We got some good kids coming but run out of Quirantes next year. Unless the guys at the meth lab, uh I mean science lab can clone one for us.

Those young men saw the game slipping away.  Seen to many times when others folded their tents.  But these Pirates bowed up and came back.  That's the way winners play.  This ancient old pirate is proud of you guys.  

Here's the Dist Champs from 22-5A

Vidor, PAM, PNG

Here's the Dist Champs from 12-2A D2

Evadale, Iola, Hull Daisetta