Silsbee at Bridge City

BADSANTA

5 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

LOL.  Typo.

Sells

Fixed it.

I was gonna say...  I was like is there a JV kid showing out that I don't know about?  Lol.  

Yea, my favorite player, Sells, has a great upside and is doing better and doing a lot of learning after being put in as starting safety as well as the other sophomore, Uribe...

Have been impressed a lot by how the defense is coming along.  A lot of good youngsters making plays.  And I like our offensive productivity and the fact that we can control the clock at least keep it running better than we have in recent times.  Only thing I noticed last night with those youngsters was one of them that played running back for a couple plays looked like he had some Central blood in him or something, one play he was trying to run sideways!!!  No really coming together nicely!  Kicking game is far better.  We just need to get a little better in that one area And we will be right where these kids have been working to get all summer.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I think Silsbee can go 2-3 rounds this season. I don't know if they go much further without passing the  ball better. 

BADSANTA I still think it can b regional finals or semifinals.  I just would like to see them open it up more so teams want load the box to stop the run.

44 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

We shall see. The 1st round from district 9 4a will be tough. 

I know! This is the thing.i have watched most of them play. Those teams out that district with carathage,Kilgore, Henderson they all are beating up on each other out that district and right now I can honestly say that they are beatable teams.and I'm not saying that one of those teams can't get on a roll and go far. But Silsbee is peaking at the right time.and I'll stand by the saying it's not how well ur playing in August or September but how ur playing in November ND December. 

6 hours ago, ST413 said:

Have been impressed a lot by how the defense is coming along.  A lot of good youngsters making plays.  And I like our offensive productivity and the fact that we can control the clock at least keep it running better than we have in recent times.  Only thing I noticed last night with those youngsters was one of them that played running back for a couple plays looked like he had some Central blood in him or something, one play he was trying to run sideways!!!  No really coming together nicely!  Kicking game is far better.  We just need to get a little better in that one area And we will be right where these kids have been working to get all summer.

Lol....  A little Jaguar pedigree...  That's all...  Lol

On 10/15/2016 at 11:36 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

This Silsbee team has a chip on their shoulder for this one for reasons I won't disclose....  But it'll be a blowout...

Silsbee 43

Bridge City - 14

I sure HOPE you're not stirring this back up? This is DONE... this has been dealt with and NO ONE should have a "chip" because of it.... let the kids play BALL.... nothing more.... 

3 hours ago, Jus1o'theguys said:

I sure HOPE you're not stirring this back up? This is DONE... this has been dealt with and NO ONE should have a "chip" because of it.... let the kids play BALL.... nothing more.... 

No, I has nothing to do with the tweets in social.  It was something totally different.  I retract my statement though. The statement was directed toward another team that we've already played.  If I came off wrong, I apologize...