Silsbee at Bridge City

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, wosfan1992 said:

Ehhh, this game will be very much closer than most of you predicting. I may be wrong but after seeing both these teams play i'll have to say Silsbee will pull this one out because speed KILLS. Silsbee is playing some pretty decent football right now 

I think it'll be close, too.  It'll come down to turnovers and penalties, IMO.  

I'm anxious to see if the Tigres will be able to put A. Thomas and Tyler both on the field.  It'd be a shame if one or both were physically unable to to go.  

On 10/15/2016 at 1:39 PM, BADSANTA said:

Adonis and Tyler should heal over the week hopefully. Silsbee should roll strong in this one. Let's stop Draper

Y'all have more than Draper to worry about I went to the lcm game and Bridge City show up to play I think this is going be a game to see their quarterback is an eye watcher to

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No, I has nothing to do with the tweets in social.  It was something totally different.  I retract my statement though. The statement was directed toward another team that we've already played.  If I came off wrong, I apologize...

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No, I has nothing to do with the tweets in social.  It was something totally different.  I retract my statement though. The statement was directed toward another team that we've already played.  If I came off wrong, I apologize...

Thank you :) Good luck Friday night !

On 10/15/2016 at 1:58 PM, BADSANTA said:

How many yards does Draper have on the year?

He has approx 600+...... he has had a tough year... he's only gotten to play 4 games. ..192 first week against HF,  he was in the hospital 2nd week (unrelated to football), then he returned to play WOS (119), then concussion 2nd play of the first quarter against Newton, (79) (out the rest of that game) , then 2 back to back bye weeks....Cleveland (122) LCM (121) He has some ground to make up if he wants to beat his record from '15 .... i have faith :) 

I can remember the 2010 BC vs Silsbee game at Silsbee where BC beat us and in BC in 2011 they beat us. Bridge City has always had some talented football teams and always gives Silsbee fits. It usually takes Silsbee a drive or so to figure out the wing T since we don't see it very much. BC does had a very good QB as well. Silsbee defense needs to step up. Silsbee only has one win vs a winning program this year. Should be a big test!!

53 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I can remember the 2010 BC vs Silsbee game at Silsbee where BC beat us and in BC in 2011 they beat us. Bridge City has always had some talented football teams and always gives Silsbee fits. It usually takes Silsbee a drive or so to figure out the wing T since we don't see it very much. BC does had a very good QB as well. Silsbee defense needs to step up. Silsbee only has one win vs a winning program this year. Should be a big test!!

Silsbee has already been exposed to good run offenses that run a variation of the wing T in Newton and Jasper.  They actually did really good in shutting a really good Jasper team out in the second half... 

They'll be ready for Bridge City...

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Watching Silsbee defense on hudl they're getting better. Secondary has been playing really well. Overall! ! Except for a few plays here there.but this b a real gud game. If Silsbee can win on 1st and 2nd by putting them in 3rd ND long will b a plus.bcz if it's 4 ND 3 or less I expect BC to go for it bcz it limits the amount of time Tyler,thomas,ND barnes are on offense. Trust ND believe BC coach knows them kids can fly.battle of wills.i look forward to it. Man I luv great matchup like this.

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol...  That's funny..  do you know what the WR from Silsbee Barnes clocks in at?  I think fastest is probably him...

Hunter was state qualifier last year, but I don't remember exactly which event.  Was it 100 or 200?  

I know that Barnes is fast, fast.  Didn't he go to the state meet as well?

44 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hunter was state qualifier last year, but I don't remember exactly which event.  Was it 100 or 200?  

I believe so (your have to ask a probably aaw that as I don't folks silsbee track and field much) but I know he went to some camp and impressed with blazing speed...

55 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hunter ran the 200. And he can run. But kalon is faster. I've seen them both play. Neither one cud run the other down. Hunter coming out the wing T hard to see his speed unless he breaks.With kalon on offense if u miss him u can forget abt it . They both are yung and will get better.match ups !!

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Kaylon was the fastest in district I. The 100m and would have went to state as a sophomore but had a false start. I'm sure both of them can fly down the field. Can't wait to see them both. 

U guys I can't wait to see the matchup either lol. I don't do the blowouts. Me personally know all the conversation that will take place nxt week with the Mustang ND liberty hype . here's the thing why I have so much respect for school like BC, silsbeee, Png,Nederland they will play anyone anytime or anywhere. No matter the outcome.  to make there team better.and I think as a coach u have to see what u have against stiff competition. And that my problem with a team like liberty .I do think they have talent on there team.and will win a couple playoff games.but we will never know how gud they could be with that schedule. Even wen ur building ur program u have to have the attitude of fear none but respect all.i just hope after the W.o. game that they don't lose any confidence. I'm quite sure we all can agree that matchup will end up ugly. and I'm  not trying to discredit what they have accomplished. I would take the 4 battled tested team that I mentioned.and see where it takes me.all abt winning in December! ! 

On 10/17/2016 at 0:03 PM, wosfan1992 said:

Ehhh, this game will be very much closer than most of you predicting. I may be wrong but after seeing both these teams play i'll have to say Silsbee will pull this one out because speed KILLS. Silsbee is playing some pretty decent football right now 

I change my decision , LOL. After watching film this is a for sure toss up