West Orange Stark vs Hardin Jefferson

tennisbc

On 10/9/2016 at 0:16 PM, skipper said:

paul  ivory will fill in just fine as he has a lot of playing time under his belt  it good that Thompson has been able to play a lot of kids

16 hours ago, skipper said:

that was on 3a down low who cares  don't worrie about it 10-4 who is paul ivory

Oh my...

Paul Ivory is a Junior who plays on the offensive line (mostly at guard).  He fills in on the Defensive Line...does not play any of the positions or backs up anyone who was mentioned as injured. 

16 minutes ago, 78Stang said:

After listening to HJ on Sports Extra last night I am very worried for the Mustangs. These guys are scary. This would be an upset if WOS won.

Well, while I think boasting should have some sensible limitation I can't say I blame them for trying to show confidence going into Friday's game.  I would think less of Coach Sloan if he went on area wide television and stated that he thought WO-S was gonna kick their butts.

Anyway, WO-S showed how they handle those that wish to boast too much.

Man you guys are hilarious....maybe you should take up real fishing because your bait is not working on here....did you even watch the show last night.....those guys showed all the respect to the defending state champs, as they should.  Find bulletin board material somewhere else.  

Good luck to both teams