Top 5 Runningbacks in SETX?

What an impressive list of running backs with a whole lot of stats. IMO having yardage, minus wins can be meaningless in most cases. Therefore, J. Shaw is the best running back because he has the wins to back up the stats. The next best back would be the kid from Newton at this point in the football season.

6 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

What an impressive list of running backs with a whole lot of stats. IMO having yardage, minus wins can be meaningless in most cases. Therefore, J. Shaw is the best running back because he has the wins to back up the stats. The next best back would be the kid from Newton at this point in the football season.

i guess Hines team is winless....stop drinking the silver and blue kool aid

11 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

What about leckelt? 5-1 and 4-0 in district??

16 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Alex Brown leads a liberty panther team that is undefeated with two wins against other SETX ranked top 10 teams. with 962 yards and 9 TDs i would say he has the stats and wins as well.

16 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

I'll take Shaw. he splits carries with another RB and multiple WR's and still manage to have over 600 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns. He also can get it done receiving the ball as well. IMO he's the better OVERALL RB

Agreed. A few people from our team said he was pretty hard to bring down last year. 

18 hours ago, pakronos said:

heck the last game accounted for atleast four games if he avg 100 yards a game lol. most H.S. backs avg 150 yards a game

But most H.S. backs don't have a intramural team like y'all played last week on their schedule.  

Tyler is good.... I think he's the best in the area.  But last week's numbers were a joke.  It's like trying to add in yardage from your scrimmages, too.  

Just now, td said:

Not sure what WOS has to do with this but we had a lot of teams not want to play us. KIPP was our only option and we took our people out and didn't run up stats.

Really! Dude get out of Orange more and stop drinking that BC water. Teams aren't afraid to play WOS. You guys are just not as high on the priority list as you think when it comes to scheduling. Smh... This is getting ridiculous. As far as the best RB in the area, who are the people that get paid to recognize talent picking? That would be Calvin "Lil C" Tyler, as evidenced by his multiple D-I offers.

12 minutes ago, td said:

Not sure what WOS has to do with this but we had a lot of teams not want to play us. KIPP was our only option and we took our people out and didn't run up stats.

Honestly was no knock on WOS at all... I know the deal with the schedule.  Was a response to his statement that most don't have a intramural squad on the schedule unfortunately for both WOS and Silsbee they had no other options so we both have two of them Kipp & BC for y'all and Shadowcreek and BC for us!

5 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Honestly was no knock on WOS at all... I know the deal with the schedule.  Was a response to his statement that most don't have a intramural squad on the schedule unfortunately for both WOS and Silsbee they had no other options so we both have two of them Kipp & BC for y'all and Shadowcreek and BC for us!

...Bridge City is in their  district.  Silsbee was originally scheduled to play them...

On 10/4/2016 at 2:52 PM, eagleswoodville#1 said:

1. Calvin Tyler, Jr., Silsbee 

2. Ty Dennis, Sr., Kirbyville 

3. Elijah Hines, Jr., Port Arthur Memorial 

4. Cayce Draper, Sr., Bridge City 

5. Ivan Lockhart, Sr., Woodville

Any thoughts or "corrections"? 

I think j Shaw from WOS should be added to your list

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But most H.S. backs don't have a intramural team like y'all played last week on their schedule.  

Tyler is good.... I think he's the best in the area.  But last week's numbers were a joke.  It's like trying to add in yardage from your scrimmages, too.  

he doesn't play for PAM lol referring to the ya'll comment

7 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Really! Dude get out of Orange more and stop drinking that BC water. Teams aren't afraid to play WOS. You guys are just not as high on the priority list as you think when it comes to scheduling. Smh... This is getting ridiculous. As far as the best RB in the area, who are the people that get paid to recognize talent picking? That would be Calvin "Lil C" Tyler, as evidenced by his multiple D-I offers.

I didn't say anything about anyone being afraid to play WOS. Nor did I say anything about Lil C's talent and I'm certainly not in BC or drinking their water.