Top 5 Runningbacks in SETX?

17 hours ago, ST413 said:

Honestly was no knock on WOS at all... I know the deal with the schedule.  Was a response to his statement that most don't have a intramural squad on the schedule unfortunately for both WOS and Silsbee they had no other options so we both have two of them Kipp & BC for y'all and Shadowcreek and BC for us!

Our starters were sitting on the bench after the 1st quarter. Starting RB had 4 carriers and Jack threw 5 passes. 

On 10/4/2016 at 4:10 PM, TexasPanther2012 said:

Where are the stats on these guys who are getting named ? New Caney's Allison is going off , and that's 5A you gotta put him in there over some of those guys on the smaller levels.. tougher competition too, and he's like 5'11 185 running a 4.5 he rushed for 1200 yards and 15 touchdowns last year so he's been doing it consistently i hate to knock any of the smaller schools guys off but I didn't even mention Liberty's alex Brown because I know how many monsters 5A and 6A have Alex Brown has 962 yards and 9 touchdowns through 6 games .. but the way i see it basically if you are the starting running back for the playoff contending schools in 5A and 6A you would probably also start on any of the 4a and 3a teams in this area and do well so i cant say any of these guys are better than say the starting running back for atascocita , and i dont even know who that is or what his stats look like but if started for liberty theyd prolly be similar to alex's lol thats the case im trying to make

Alex Brown is now 7 games in 1,166 yards and 13 Tds Liberty

(7-0)

On Saturday, October 08, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Top cat said:

#7 Bj Peterson from Hull-Daisetta is a 14 year old freshman and probably the best freshman running back I have ever seen he will be a kid to watch for the next couple years 

Seen him run all around us Friday night very impressive 

3 hours ago, DC10 said:

How many carries?

I have no idea, but I can tell you from attending all 7 games he splits some of the carries with a linebacker who has college offers, who also plays running back, as well as #3 KK Antonie who I believe has 5 Touchdowns and a couple 100 yard rushing games of his own. I know for a fact KK had 2 TD's against Woodville and 100+ yard game and 3 against Tarkington he may have more IDK but he has at least that.

Jasper has 3 running backs doing good this year Simons ,weathered and Holmes. Weathered had over 220 yards against Rusk & Holmes had over 100 yards. Simons still out . Simons had a good first quarter against Silsbee then got hurt. I believe if he hadn't got hurt been a different outcome. He should be back against Tatum.

41 minutes ago, DC10 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Not sure who the top five are, but here is your top ten from last Friday night.

i wish the enterprise covered Liberty we are only like 40 miles west of Beamont on highway 90.. we are the furthest team from beamont in our district i believe, but they cover the rest of the district might as well include liberty, i only mentioned that because McGee of Orangfield made that top 10 list , which he deserved he was good , almost beat liberty by himself, but alex brown the liberty running back outperformed him so if the enterprise covered liberty he would be on that list as well obviously 

8 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

i wish the enterprise covered Liberty we are only like 40 miles west of Beamont on highway 90.. we are the furthest team from beamont in our district i believe, but they cover the rest of the district might as well include liberty, i only mentioned that because McGee of Orangfield made that top 10 list , which he deserved he was good , almost beat liberty by himself, but alex brown the liberty running back outperformed him so if the enterprise covered liberty he would be on that list as well obviously 

I agree

Not sure of their reasoning, but you would think they would cover everybody in the district.

22 hours ago, DC10 said:

I agree

Not sure of their reasoning, but you would think they would cover everybody in the district.

It happens.  Enterprise does what they can just to cover Beaumont.

Don't feel bad. Silsbee is only 20 miles and up til last year when the district championships were piling up I don't remember articles on a regular basis.

8 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

It happens.  Enterprise does what they can just to cover Beaumont.

Don't feel bad. Silsbee is only 20 miles and up til last year when the district championships were piling up I don't remember articles on a regular basis.

I feel that, it's just disappointing now, because when I was growing up Liberty was always covered by the Houston Chronicle, but now that we were re-aligned into the district further east of houston, we are no longer covered by the chronicle. And that sucks because chron.com keeps up with all of the individual and team stats for every district they cover, it's not really about the recognition or articles i just miss being able to check the stats, and now we aren't covered by either of them .