BH Vs. Splendora

BHFAN

These two teams were in the same district for years in 3A and I know Splendora would like nothing more than to beat their old nemesis in Barbers Hill. This will be an interesting game and will challenge BH in containing a good running team. This is also one of those trap games IMO and BH has to be careful. Great win against Dayton but that is over time to look at the next opponent. I'm expecting a BH Win here, but we have to come in focused or Splendora is capable of being the spoiler! Good Luck Eagles!

51 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

The trip is the biggest challenge next to the game itself. No shortcuts to Splendora!

Between Atascosita/Humble there is 1960 road constuction=removing asphalt w/grinders & laying new,expect some delays,esp if there is a fb game@Turner

36 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Proud of Splendora this year, good friend from there however, BH 42, Splendora 21. Wondering if we're gonna get you guys, Cosby or Dayton in the playoffs. Hmmm, who will it be? I know who I want.

I notice you either cant spell Crosby or just have a hard time pronouncing "R"s from not having a full set of teeth.

3 hours ago, CCRed said:

Not cool is disrespecting a community every time you make a comment about them.  What comes around goes around.  

Y'all started disrespecting long before we did, sir. Check the record. Your buddy 14.2 is one of the best at it. Tell you what, we meet y'all in the playoffs, I'll buy all you guys lunch the day of the game. I'm serious about the offer.

13 hours ago, CCRed said:

Not cool is disrespecting a community every time you make a comment about them.  What comes around goes around.  

Y'all started disrespecting long before we did, sir. Check the record. Your buddy 14.2 is one of the best at it. Tell you what, we meet y'all in the playoffs, I'll buy all you guys lunch the day of the game. I'm serious about the offer.

---------------------------------------

"300 + pounders don't get in any hurry...except when food is involved" (quoted Mac Brown)

Hey CCRed, it sounds like a good deal to me, of course I resemble Mac Brown's remark. 

11 hours ago, robanadana said:

Somebody would have to actually respect you for you to be disrespected and nobody does. When a guy asks other mods how they voted Crosby in front of Porter after a 3 point overtime loss on the road, yet he votes Vidor two spots ahead of BH after losing by 5 tds at home you look like a fool. You look like that a lot though so I'm sure it doesn't make a difference one way or the other to you. I appreciate the offer but I don't think I could stand to sit at a table with you for any length of time.   

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Somebody would have to actually respect you for you to be disrespected and nobody does. When a guy asks other mods how they voted Crosby in front of Porter after a 3 point overtime loss on the road, yet he votes Vidor two spots ahead of BH after losing by 5 tds at home you look like a fool. You look like that a lot though so I'm sure it doesn't make a difference one way or the other to you. I appreciate the offer but I don't think I could stand to sit at a table with you for any length of time.   

You're absolutely wrong about how I voted sir and the moderator who spoke up was wrong. I was the first to vote Barbers Hill into the top 10 and continued to do so; you can ask WOSgrad about that or I'll copy and paste. He's hiney hurt because I didn't vote Silsbee into the top ten and haven't done so (they're 2 - 3) over other deserving teams. How we were instructed to vote has nothing to do with the first game of the season or any other of the mathematical ranking formulas a lot of you pundits possess. What I've highlighted is exactly what I'm talking about. BTW, I call y'all Cosby, I call Ned nederville, I call PNG the purple Indians...I pretty well "disrespect" every football team on here who has extremely condescending fans. It's really all in fun...I never talk poorly of kids because that's what they are, kids. It's the adults on here that need lessons in humility, like yourself. My offer, highlighted in red, will still stand to the other "CROSBY" fans who would like to take me up on it.

3 minutes ago, robanadana said:

You're absolutely wrong about how I voted sir and the moderator who spoke up was wrong. I was the first to vote Barbers Hill into the top 10 and continued to do so; you can ask WOSgrad about that or I'll copy and paste. He's hiney hurt because I didn't vote Silsbee into the top ten and haven't done so (they're 2 - 3) over other deserving teams. How we were instructed to vote has nothing to do with the first game of the season or any other of the mathematical ranking formulas a lot of you pundits possess. What I've highlighted is exactly what I'm talking about. BTW, I call y'all Cosby, I call Ned nederville, I call PNG the purple Indians...I pretty well "disrespect" every football team on here who has extremely condescending fans. It's really all in fun...I never talk poorly of kids because that's what they are, kids. It's the adults on here that need lessons in humility, like yourself. My offer, highlighted in red, will still stand to the other "CROSBY" fans who would like to take me up on it.

My point was that you cannot complain about others voting a team ahead of another team when they lost head to head while you did the same. Pot, kettle.

And you are very wrong about me being "butt hurt". Been doing these rankings much longer than you have and those things do not affect me.

You can keep Silsbee out of your rankings (though you did vote them in this week, contrary to what you just stated). Just be careful what you complain about.

2 hours ago, robanadana said:

you can ask WOSgrad about that or I'll copy and paste

I ask this only as it is my policy to never post or in any other way reveal the rankings of an individual poster without his or her consent.  But by making the above statement, are you giving me consent to do so in your case?