WO-S vs Kennedale Predictions Thread

tennisbc

Kennedale's offense plays right into the strength of the Mustang defense.  It will be tough for Kennedale to get anything going offensively if they can't get some completed passes off, and be consistent.  This year's Kennedale team is a shadow of the past couple of seasons when they were really good.

I look for the Mustangs to have another lopsided win.  Maybe not quite as bad as the past few, but an easy win nonetheless.

On 9/24/2016 at 1:04 PM, robanadana said:

I've seen Kennedale in the past because my children live in Whitney and I can make a few games around there. WOS should handle these guys but it's not gonna be the cake walk you guys are imagining. They play good, solid football around that area and the two losses they have are against very quality opponents. I believe the score will be in the 35 -21 range WOS. BTW, Kennedale runs the slot-T same as my Pirates. You guys gave up three TDs to us in the scrimmage...don't over look this team.

We gave up three TD's to Vidor because we don't game plan to stop it because it's a scrimmage. It's going to be tougher on Kennedale.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:14 PM, XX Man said:

KOGT is suppose to broadcast it. Gary Stelly does such an outstanding job, with John Kimbrough adding good points, and helping with the official calls. I dont know of any other broadcaster that does a better job. Thank god we have him!

You got that right xxman.There is another local station ( no name ) that just raises the hair on my head when I tune them in to get updates on their game.They don't give the score very often and most of the time they just say the score and don't ever say who has what like we are suppose to know.Grrrrr!!!!!

Gary and John make you fell like you're right there in the stands.

4 hours ago, GUNHO said:

You got that right xxman.There is another local station ( no name ) that just raises the hair on my head when I tune them in to get updates on their game.They don't give the score very often and most of the time they just say the score and don't ever say who has what like we are suppose to know.Grrrrr!!!!!

Gary and John make you fell like you're right there in the stands.

Ditto that, I've not heard a better duo broadcasting Highschool football in my many years . Not just football , all Highschool sports . If you see Gary , thank him, or send him a message on KOGT Facebook page. 

15 hours ago, skipper said:

love to see a tuff game the kids need one I not sure if they can score more points than wo-s fingers crossed

I would too !! But Kennedale doesn't have the offense they had last year. They do have 2 stud guys on defense but the problem is they blitz too much and they get gashed for it.jack will b able to roll out all day and then it's pyp !! 45-7.