WO-S vs Kennedale Predictions Thread

tennisbc

They're currently 2-2, run the Wing-T and are known for having a pretty high-powered offense putting up some big numbers the past few seasons.  This year they haven't been putting up the 60 and 70 points per game that they have previously.

Week 1 BYE

Week 2 beat Terrell 21-20

Week 3 lost to Alvarado 14-21

Week 4 beat 5A Wichita Falls Rider 34-27

Week 5 lost to 5A Whitehouse 21-34

90 points scored, 102 points allowed

They really like to run the ball which is good news for WOS.  Kennedale was averaging 46 passing yards per game and 327 rushing yards per game going into their game last night.

Click Here for Game History ---> 

This is the hidden content, please
- Quarterfinals 2001, 2003, 2005

I've seen Kennedale in the past because my children live in Whitney and I can make a few games around there. WOS should handle these guys but it's not gonna be the cake walk you guys are imagining. They play good, solid football around that area and the two losses they have are against very quality opponents. I believe the score will be in the 35 -21 range WOS. BTW, Kennedale runs the slot-T same as my Pirates. You guys gave up three TDs to us in the scrimmage...don't over look this team.