Hey Mods.......

SFA85

Always do.  The ethnic majority of a school populations has nothing to do with my moderation decisions.  I think I have demonstrated that in my over 5 years here and I must say that I am deeply offended that you suggest otherwise.

As I suggested to another that questioned my moderation decisions earlier, if you don't like them, SETXsports.com is not required reading.

2 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Always do.  The ethnic majority of a school populations has nothing to do with my moderation decisions.  I think I have demonstrated that in my over 5 years here and I must say that I am deeply offended that you suggest otherwise.

As I suggested to another that questioned my moderation decisions earlier, if you don't like them, SETXsports.com is not required reading.

Drop the mic....

But the school in question isn't which fits my so-called agenda.  Look, based on the evidence, I don't think the business model here is to scare white people like the majority of media in this country but I can and have gotten my scores elsewhere.  Don't think y'all are the only show on the net......

3 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

But the school in question isn't which fits my so-called agenda.  Look, based on the evidence, I don't think the business model here is to scare white people like the majority of media in this country but I can and have gotten my scores elsewhere.  Don't think y'all are the only show on the net......