WOS vs LCM

tennisbc

22 minutes ago, Gasilla said:
15 minutes ago, footballfan1135 said:

Bridge city isn't just gonna be a pushover I can promise u that. That run that offense pretty good especially being this is there second year running it.  

Never said they would be a push over. BC is much improved but I just think that Wos  defense will be to much for that offense. I'd say they will have the same problems they had with Carthage in the playoff game. Just my opinion. 

2 hours ago, footballfan1135 said:

Bridge city isn't just gonna be a pushover I can promise u that. That run that offense pretty good especially being this is there second year running it.  

They want be a pushover for most teams at all.  And I will go as far to say them and png I think can go a couple rounds deep in the playoffs. But the problem facing a West orange defense they will struggle! !one demensional.and when u have a nose guard and a tackle that for the most part are unblock able. And the speed that the defense has is scary.they are on hudl .check them out urself. And to make matters even worse they will score 50 on them.

coach  crouch is happy with there offense this years  its not new to the  kids  they are  still building on it and its coming in place . randy has some  good kids this year in the likes of QB bickham  he looks good he  is a  team leader just watch.the bears have  a outstanding LB in the  likes of  SR LB  Fontenot who had over 100 tackle s last year. the top cover kids for the bears you got to watch out for guillory one of the best CB around the bears have a  good back with speed in the likes of winters and to top it off jim jones one of the best guards in the area should be a fun dame to watch.

Due to the face that this is a rivalry game, I think LCM will play very hard especially after letting one slip away last friday night in Jasper. I just hope that WOS has a level head through out the year, and keep the goal of a state championship in mind and not get the big head, which I believe Coach T. and staff will keep them level headed throughout the year. I'll take WO-S big. But  I wouldn't be surprised if LCM gave them a little punch early on. I'm interested to see how the three RB's from LCM can run the ball against that tough Chain Gang defense.

WOS- 42

LCM - 7

47 minutes ago, gronkykong17 said:

Due to the face that this is a rivalry game, I think LCM will play very hard especially after letting one slip away last friday night in Jasper. I just hope that WOS has a level head through out the year, and keep the goal of a state championship in mind and not get the big head, which I believe Coach T. and staff will keep them level headed throughout the year. I'll take WO-S big. But  I wouldn't be surprised if LCM gave them a little punch early on. I'm interested to see how the three RB's from LCM can run the ball against that tough Chain Gang defense.

WOS- 42

LCM - 7

If you knew the kids on this team then you would understand that they don't need a Coach to keep them from getting the "big head". They just aren't and never have been those type of kids. I do like your prediction!

22 minutes ago, td said:

If you knew the kids on this team then you would understand that they don't need a Coach to keep them from getting the "big head". They just aren't and never have been those type of kids. I do like your prediction!

I do know a couple of the kids off WOS, and they are great kids. I do think they will keep level headed for sure, I have them repeating to win the state championship. I think you also have to like how Coach T makes his schedule. Playing a big 5A Nederland, then in a few weeks playing a big state ranked opponent. I don't think WOS will have a problem with the big head at all, but i think as a fan, that would really be the only concern. Watching WOS Friday night, you can tell those kids love playing together and have fun, and as a high school coach when you see that, it makes your job a lot easier.