West Orange-Stark 42 Nederland 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, skipper said:

yes Nederland will be back count on it Nederland fans yes I agree the dogs need some work  and come Monday it starts.it looked like wo-s had Nederland play book the  do you agree the speed of the of wo-s team is just something to watch. tonight the mustang  got off there blocks very well and I liked the way they read the OF of the dogs just outstanding a pleaser to watch. now I will get out of there but need to know dose wo-s have a new OC

No Ed Dyer still oc 

20 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

i called this one before game,ned got a big fat goose egg,chain gang def is for real,if it wasnt wet just think how bad it could have gotten

Could have been anyway.  Bench was emptied in the 3rd Q.  Some folks may not like Cornel but he can't be accused of running the score up...

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Damn.....they got that ass whooped real quick.....:) looks like my prediction was way too generous to Nederland...I actually gave them 10 points lol

i know png say this every year,BUT,this year there in trouble the only reason im saying this is because of rj,i know there not going to be able to stop him,and theres alot more to go with him,theres speed every where on that off,i know people are going to say all say it every year,so im waiting,but all i have to say is rj,we havent had a running qb before like this,and he can do it all,if they try to blitz,hes gonna torch them,so they better have a fame good def,sounds like there qb is having problems,lol,watch at all the attacks i get im looking forward to them.....

4 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

i know png say this every year,BUT,this year there in trouble the only reason im saying this is because of rj,i know there not going to be able to stop him,and theres alot more to go with him,theres speed every where on that off,i know people are going to say all say it every year,so im waiting,but all i have to say is rj,we havent had a running qb before like this,and he can do it all,if they try to blitz,hes gonna torch them,so they better have a fame good def,sounds like there qb is having problems,lol,watch at all the attacks i get im looking forward to them.....

Yeah looking forward to that game. Got to bring the bragging right back to the reservation. 

4 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Could this possibly be the best WOS team ever? Sure sounds like it to me. Damn, talk about loaded!

yes i think this is the best team,i could be wrong,def is the best ever i believe,when we played them in 99 they beat us in a close game then win won out all the way to state,wos was our only los,i think there off was better back then but its hard to compare teams,all i know is there one bad arse team,and i would put money on it that they go all the way back for title again,my odds for winning are 95% i believe,lol

Don't count Nederland out. This happens just about every year (though not with such a lopsided score): Nederland loses a game, or two, or three, and PNG fans start licking their chops. It's stupid. Coach Neumann uses these games to be instructive experiences. I am no fan of Nederland, but it takes a great coach to know how to put his team in a humble-pie situation and then turn it into a learning experience that translates into district championships. Maybe Nederland will be good this year. Maybe they won't. But a lopsided PNG win against Silsbee on the same night that Nederland got ripped into by a great WO-S team means absolutely nothing when Mid-County Madness comes. We all remember 2014 when PNG had all the pieces in place, while Nederland started the season 0-3. It was supposed to be our year. And we all remember losing a heartbreaker to what I believe was an inferior team, overall. None of it mattered when it came time to play the game. Nederland will be fine. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat PNG again this year. In any case, nothing that happened tonight will have any bearing whatsoever. Go Indians, but let's keep things in a proper perspective. That being said, I am very excited for what Roschon Johnson, his offense, and that Land Shark defense were able to do tonight. Hope they keep it up. 

4 hours ago, jeter said:

Don't count Nederland out. This happens just about every year (though not with such a lopsided score): Nederland loses a game, or two, or three, and PNG fans start licking their chops. It's stupid. Coach Neumann uses these games to be instructive experiences. I am no fan of Nederland, but it takes a great coach to know how to put his team in a humble-pie situation and then turn it into a learning experience that translates into district championships. Maybe Nederland will be good this year. Maybe they won't. But a lopsided PNG win against Silsbee on the same night that Nederland got ripped into by a great WO-S team means absolutely nothing when Mid-County Madness comes. We all remember 2014 when PNG had all the pieces in place, while Nederland started the season 0-3. It was supposed to be our year. And we all remember losing a heartbreaker to what I believe was an inferior team, overall. None of it mattered when it came time to play the game. Nederland will be fine. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat PNG again this year. In any case, nothing that happened tonight will have any bearing whatsoever. Go Indians, but let's keep things in a proper perspective. That being said, I am very excited for what Roschon Johnson, his offense, and that Land Shark defense were able to do tonight. Hope they keep it up. 

Bingo.  If you're a PNG fan, I don't know how you could even be close to confident going into MCM.  And believe me, you will NOT see last night's Nederland team then.  You can count on them being MUCH improved.  

We will see how impressive the two wins tonight were as the season rolls on.  I know Silsbee has spent the summer giving those Stangs bulletin board material.  That one will be interesting to say the least. 

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

Doesn't Neumann always tank the non-district games? I don't see what all the fuss is about 

I dont think this game was a tank job, not after hearing about some trash talk from players before the game.

Now if Dayton rolls them next Friday like this though………welp, nevermind. Hopefully no major injuries occured.