West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, PNG2720 said:

He isn't the whole team. I did see a few interceptions. Good QB but saying without him we would be in a bad spot is just absurd have you heard of Bost he would step in just fine. Riggs is a good punter/ kicker without the wind. 

Whoever that qb is for png he will make a lot of plays as the season goes on. The kid has gud quickness. Man that 5A district will b the best district across the state from top to bottom. 

3 minutes ago, dj said:

Whoever that qb is for png he will make a lot of plays as the season goes on. The kid has gud quickness. Man that 5A district will b the best district across the state from top to bottom. 

Lmao!!!!!!!  Lol!!!! Im glad its not Midnight, I need a beer now. Keep the jokes coming ppl. :)

Yes. That district from top to bottom will b so competitive.  I just believe on any given night any one of those teams cud beat each other.i know that they are other district out there.like the George ranch and foster. But after the top 2 everything tails off. This year will b one to watch for the District crown. Every team in that district will b better then last year .

3 minutes ago, dj said:

Yes. That district from top to bottom will b so competitive.  I just believe on any given night any one of those teams cud beat each other.i know that they are other district out there.like the George ranch and foster. But after the top 2 everything tails off. This year will b one to watch for the District crown. Every team in that district will b better then last year .

Lee and Livingston will be better. *kneels down* Fix it Football Jesus please! 

2 hours ago, kicker said:

Wow! That's a pretty strong statement! I couldn't be there, wish I could have been but how does the Wos offense look? I know it's just a scrimmage but why did WOS only score 19? They pull the starters? I mean no disrespect to Png , just an honest question .

JD, Shaw, KJ and a couple lineman didnt play in second half.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lee and Livingston will be better. *kneels down* Fix it Football Jesus please! 

No. I'm only talking abt with teams in there district. I didn't once say that they beat GR or fosters out of other district. I'm simply saying titans,dogs,indians,jags ,pirates,Raiders will make for an interesting race for the District crown! ! ,

5 minutes ago, dj said:

No. I'm only talking abt with teams in there district. I didn't once say that they beat GR or fosters out of other district. I'm simply saying titans,dogs,indians,jags ,pirates,Raiders will make for an interesting race for the District crown! ! ,

Ok, I can agree with that. Good grief every team being better is a looooooonnnng shot. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Ok, I can agree with that. Good grief every team being better is a looooooonnnng shot. 

Well look at it like this:vidor has a ton of kids coming back.central has 10 back on defense. Nederland will b Nederland wit neumann.png will b better defensively. ND there Lil qb will b okay . Lumberton really has been building up there team with this new coach.even after watching them against Silsbee today I really see how those kids are competing. ND with the titans dropping to go wit there defense makes this one very interesting race.i have absolutely no clue who will win this district. Lol, I wouldn't bet against neumann thou.

4 minutes ago, dj said:

Well look at it like this:vidor has a ton of kids coming back.central has 10 back on defense. Nederland will b Nederland wit neumann.png will b better defensively. ND there Lil qb will b okay . Lumberton really has been building up there team with this new coach.even after watching them against Silsbee today I really see how those kids are competing. ND with the titans dropping to go wit there defense makes this one very interesting race.i have absolutely no clue who will win this district. Lol, I wouldn't bet against neumann thou.

Lmao!!!!!!!  Goodnight folks! 

9 hours ago, dj said:

You gotta get out more. There are a ton of districts more competitive in 5A and 6A. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I've seen many of teams peak too early, example: Memorial 2014. Not saying WOS will have that type of year cause I expect them to win state, im just saying hold back on crowning them world-beaters after a practice. 

Mr . buddy Garrity they want peak early trust me.they are damn gud !! But they have things to get better at.one: there safeties has to do a better job of breaking on the ball.it was a weakness last year that teams didn't exploit. Just remember that Silsbee game from last yr. Second: there run games has to get better. Running back has no vision!! ND lastnite was a perfect example of dat . instead of getting the 3 or 4 yrd he wanted to bounce it outside every play.u can't look for the big play every down.third:the other linebacker has to grow up real fast . totally lost on the play the kid scored on.he thought the qb rolled out.rb went untouched bc of it.

55 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

You gotta get out more. There are a ton of districts more competitive in 5A and 6A. 

I do ! I watch numerous teams play all the time.from Houston to Dallas ND even east texas.ive seen dem play.im not telling that our 5A schools can beat any of those top school. I'm telling u 22--5A are abt equal. ND dey will hav abt 6 teams competing for those 4playoffs spots.if u look at every other district after the first 2 teams the rest of there district are awful .UIL greedy for money.trust me they have some terrible teams out there. 

Been watching K.J. since he was knee high. That kid is quick. Dang good player. Defense will be better than previous years for PN-G. Our Weak point will be the outside and with a quick team like WO-S that can kill us. I hope in regular season those corners are drawn up closer to the line and not 15 yards out. Roschon will be able to run more in regular season and should open up some stuff. Hughes is super fast and with Roschon as a running threat Hughes may get overlooked by the defense. Kenell at defensive end is an interesting move, but watching him manhandle players was intriguing. He's a big strong kid and fast. I think our o-line did fairly well with WO-S big guys in the middle. I was worried about that. Plus we had some starters out there. All in all having a team like WO-S scrimmage us will do nothing but good. Good luck to WO-S but I don't think you guys will need it, except maybe to stay healthy.