PA Memorial football

PA4Real

7 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

that game still hurts it never leaves you,but anyways when was the last time big dogs been to a title,yall might own us this decade,thats because coaching but we own yall over all and yall will never catch up,come back to me when yall break the over all wins on us,it wont be long and we will go another 20 years or so run and add to that big lead,lol.

Lol you are way out in left field and missed the whole point of what I trying to say. It didn't have anything to do with a title game/ or MCM or anything it was a perfect scenario on why "atmosphere" is made up crap and don't mean jack. Those 4 deck crowd didn't scare y'all any points at all but wow what a great showing of the fan base then it was over just like that.  

Tisk tisk poor poor little Indian boy. That of education I guess is more worried about discipline and building atmosphere and teaching the Cherokee fight song then teaching and picking up skills. I'll say it once and say it again PNG is a cult. Lmao

22 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Lol you are way out in left field and missed the whole point of what I trying to say. It didn't have anything to do with a title game/ or MCM or anything it was a perfect scenario on why "atmosphere" is made up crap and don't mean jack. Those 4 deck crowd didn't scare y'all any points at all but wow what a great showing of the fan base then it was over just like that.  

Tisk tisk poor poor little Indian boy. That of education I guess is more worried about discipline and building atmosphere and teaching the Cherokee fight song then teaching and picking up skills. I'll say it once and say it again PNG is a cult. Lmao

lol thats a good one made me laugh,i know you were talking "atmosphere"but your wrong it has alot to do in games,ned is just used to it and it dont bother them because newman is a great coach and has them ready,if most teams would come to png and play in that environment they would be real nervious and it would get to them,im talking about png,ned atmosphere,lol,its fun no matter what,but i can say this im tired of losing to newmen,and im not a dog hater,i like ned,hell i live here,i can tell you this if we lose this year bf is gone,i would be shocked if hey let it ride again,jmo.

15 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

lol thats a good one made me laugh,i know you were talking "atmosphere"but your wrong it has alot to do in games,ned is just used to it and it dont bother them because newman is a great coach and has them ready,if most teams would come to png and play in that environment they would be real nervious and it would get to them,im talking about png,ned atmosphere,lol,its fun no matter what,but i can say this im tired of losing to newmen,and im not a dog hater,i like ned,hell i live here,i can tell you this if we lose this year bf is gone,i would be shocked if hey let it ride again,jmo.

you must mean some small 4a school that's not big on football...obviously the local teams it don't effect and it sure doesn't effect PAM....so, what schools does this PN-G "atmosphere" make nervous???

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

you must mean some small 4a school that's not big on football...obviously the local teams it don't effect and it sure doesn't effect PAM....so, what schools does this PN-G "atmosphere" make nervous???

come week 8 your going to see how it makes pam nervous,hell its going to be a home game for us pretty much we will probably have more fans than your,lol "atmosphere"just had to say it again,pam is over rated,and i know there under estimating png like a bunch of there people,but real soon they will see this teams better than people think,ask wos fans they will tell you,and we had starters out that will be back,jmo.

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

come week 8 your going to see how it makes pam nervous,hell its going to be a home game for us pretty much we will probably have more fans than your,lol "atmosphere"just had to say it again,pam is over rated,and i know there under estimating png like a bunch of there people,but real soon they will see this teams better than people think,ask wos fans they will tell you,and we had starters out that will be back,jmo.

Doubt it. Trust me, there will be a pocket of Titan fans on the visiting side while the home side is full, plus its the Homecoming game. If it rains then yeah you might be right cause im damn sure not going to get pneumonia watching us beat Png in some rain. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Doubt it. Trust me, there will be a pocket of Titan fans on the visiting side while the home side is full, plus its the Homecoming game. If it rains then yeah you might be right cause im damn sure not going to get pneumonia watching us beat Png in some rain. 

I'm glad y'all choose the ballerinas for homecoming, we would make a ugly homecoming date... We are just some Bulldogs, they have jewelry and feathers in their hair and they do this weird dance lmao 

24 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

No need to ask,  I was there to witness your precious injuns STRUGGLE against the smaller Stangs. QB with a pick  (or was it 2) he also fumbled. Now your MLB #22 was quite impressive but that young won't be able to cover 4 or 5 wr sets AND the rb by himself. IJS

#dontwriteacheck

10 minutes ago, thaghost said:

No need to ask,  I was there to witness your precious injuns STRUGGLE against the smaller Stangs. QB with a pick  (or was it 2) he also fumbled. Now your MLB #22 was quite impressive but that young won't be able to cover 4 or 5 wr sets AND the rb by himself. IJS

#dontwriteacheck

Does mlb have 4.4 speed that 99 Indians speak of? lol 

2 minutes ago, thaghost said:

#dontwriteacheck

lol great post,i,knew you would come out to play too,im loving it good fun,and first off that qb is a 10th grader by the time week eight rolls around i can promise you he will torch your titans,and wos would school pam like a red headed step child,and from what i hear yalls qb isnt all that and he is a senior,so if he cant make the throws when we bring that landshark def,then all them 4 and 5 sets your talking about wont matter,you have to make good throws before they can do anything,i know pam has a great team,and we are real young,im just stiring pot,but it wont be a blow out i can promise you that much,this is fun on here,believe me my skin isnt thin like alot of others on here i can take it,nothing bothers me its great fun,lol

13 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

lol great post,i,knew you would come out to play too,im loving it good fun,and first off that qb is a 10th grader by the time week eight rolls around i can promise you he will torch your titans,and wos would school pam like a red headed step child,and from what i hear yalls qb isnt all that and he is a senior,so if he cant make the throws when we bring that landshark def,then all them 4 and 5 sets your talking about wont matter,you have to make good throws before they can do anything,i know pam has a great team,and we are real young,im just stiring pot,but it wont be a blow out i can promise you that much,this is fun on here,believe me my skin isnt thin like alot of others on here i can take it,nothing bothers me its great fun,lol

I would hope he progresses and not digress by week8 lol, if not yall in more trouble than us beating yall come week11. 

the 4.4speed is hughes our running back,he torched wos on the only great play of game i think,we have a reciever that runs a 4.4 too #12 riggs,there is speed every where but i honestly couldnt tell you how good this team will get this year because is unknown there young,but one thing is for sure lb,s cole and lejeune are fast and they will try to take the helmet off every time.

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

I'm going to have to call BS on that so called "land shark def." As far as WOS schooling that is what I witnessed them give the injuns. Let me just say this, we have just a tad more depth than they do. 

6 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

the 4.4speed is hughes our running back,he torched wos on the only great play of game i think,we have a reciever that runs a 4.4 too #12 riggs,there is speed every where but i honestly couldnt tell you how good this team will get this year because is unknown there young,but one thing is for sure lb,s cole and lejeune are fast and they will try to take the helmet off every time.

I wouldn't exactly say "torched" about that play. I remember the DB that was covering Mczeal  having his back to the field (instead of the sideline, since he was on an island) the DB never turned to and saw what was happening, Hughes then scoots into the endzone. (Be mindful that WOS backup were in by this time) Injuns only score of the night. Again I telling you what I SAW and not "HEARD"

4 minutes ago, thaghost said:

I'm going to have to BS on that so called "land shark def." As far as WOS schooling is what I witnessed them give the injuns. Let me just say this, we have just a tad more depth than they do. 

yes yall do i will give you that,come friday i guess we will all see what all these teams are made of because you cant go off scrimmages,hell we might not win a game you never know what could happen,i just like getting things going,i will say this much,im more concerned about beating pam than ned,i really think neds run stops last game of year,we have way to much speed on both sides of ball,it just depends if bf does bone head stuff then its 7straight.