PA Memorial football

PA4Real

Sorry for the late update. They played the traditional type scrimmage. I got there as the first team offense was just starting. They did okay. Looked like angelle was at rb?? I know his build. They had spurts. Really like the back, nor Jones, but the kid talked about in this thread. His was mobile and patient. The defense omg. .Titan nation, I think we will be okay barring injury. I'm guessing it was the kid from Kelly was a beast. The defense got beat deep for a score due to confusion on where to line up. Offensive line needs more work, but it was Pearland lol. So far I like what I see. Like to see a little  more accuracy and distance from our kickers, but they good enough for Xtra points. No injuries from I can see.

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Sorry for the late update. They played the traditional type scrimmage. I got there as the first team offense was just starting. They did okay. Looked like angelle was at rb?? I know his build. They had spurts. Really like the back, nor Jones, but the kid talked about in this thread. His was mobile and patient. The defense omg. .Titan nation, I think we will be okay barring injury. I'm guessing it was the kid from Kelly was a beast. The defense got beat deep for a score due to confusion on where to line up. Offensive line needs more work, but it was Pearland lol. So far I like what I see. Like to see a little  more accuracy and distance from our kickers, but they good enough for Xtra points. No injuries from I can see.

Hines the same size as Angelle. Just glad of no injuries. How did our WRs do? 

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I only saw 1 pass caught by the first team to the big guy 11. The line has to get better. I. The 2 or 3 series the starters on offense didn't do too much.

You know that could be a good thing, past few years specifically 2014 we actually peaked at the wrong time to peak, rather them make a bunch of mistakes now while not looking like world-beaters then turn it on starting on week-4. Honestly I dont care about the non-district games, they dont help you in those district standings, only as in an early confidence boost or early lack of a confidence boost. 

16 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Who do y'all play for homecoming?

A bunch of weird sound-making purple people. 

Hope I dont see For Sale signs on their side of the stadium. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Forgot something

2 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I don't see anyone in that district coming within 2-3 TD's of the Titans. Compared to the competition they have been playing the past few years, their new district is a cakewalk. The boys in black and red have entirely too much speed and athleticism for anyone in their new district to contend with. 

You must dont know bout that other team in black, so many district titles and long playoff runs the past several years, idk how its possible to beat em. Factory over there on Spurlock Road. 

10 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I don't see anyone in that district coming within 2-3 TD's of the Titans. Compared to the competition they have been playing the past few years, their new district is a cakewalk. The boys in black and red have entirely too much speed and athleticism for anyone in their new district to contend with. 

To an extent I disagree. Do I think Memorial wins the district? Yes.  Do I think that they will dominate? No.  No team in this district, including Memorial, has enough talent to win on talent alone.

19 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

To an extent I disagree. Do I think Memorial wins the district? Yes.  Do I think that they will dominate? No.  No team in this district, including Memorial, has enough talent to win on talent alone.

I guess I can agree with you on that. I just know it's going to be a totally different ballgame lining up on Friday night against their new district foes as opposed to North Shore, Westbrook, LaPorte, Channelview, etc...but you're prolly right WOS, they could for sure be in a few close games. Coach Neumann has proven himself year in year out to be one of the best coaches in the state. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:

This is what Ozen and Central fans have said for years.  I do believe the Titans are the favorites but do they have the discipline to come together and play as a team? Nederland will never match the athleticism of Memorial.  However,they are always very disciplined and have consistently beaten athletic but undisciplined teams.  Welcome to 5A. Seriously glad to have Memorial ***in our district.  Very much the same district it was when Lincoln and TJ were around.