EAT YOUR HEART OUT nederville and purple indians

robanadana

8 hours ago, bigdog said:

Well , I guess they need something to brag about, they sure can't brag about beating Ned or PNG , or making the playoffs, or having a winning district record, or a overall winning record for that matter. :)

Can't ever brag about playing y'all in Vidor either....go figure.

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Okay, folks.  That's about all we need on that.  BG took a vacation, now he is back.  Nothing needs to be hashed out here.

Back on topic, WO-S finally completed the repainting of the press box and I have been advised that the trophy cabinet expansion to accommodate this:

This is the hidden content, please

has also been completed.

I got nothin'....trade all the jumbotrons in the world for that.

14 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Is BH's new board bigger than Crosby's? Our looks like it could be twice the size the one in Vidor is.

I seen ya'lls during baseball season, but I can't remember.  I just seen ours on today and looked pretty big. They might be same size. Lol ya'll stadium though is freaking bad@$$. New HS is nice too. Congrats

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Okay, folks.  That's about all we need on that.  BG took a vacation, now he is back.  Nothing needs to be hashed out here.

Back on topic, WO-S finally completed the repainting of the press box and I have been advised that the trophy cabinet expansion to accommodate this:

This is the hidden content, please

has also been completed.

And Grad, this is what it's all about.  Forget about everything else!

31 minutes ago, bigdog said:

They running a different offense? If not well everyone in the district with the exception of PAM has seen it before.

I was thinking defense :)

There's two teams that probably wish Vidor would change their offense before they play em. 

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

PAM and Central?

Halfway right. Lee and Memorial. 

The good thing for us is we play Lee before Vidor so we'll see it and get acclimated somewhat to it. Lee gave up 83 points to them last year, I reckon they really dont wanna see Vidor again, could say vice versa cause Vidor gave up 54 but that I believe was mostly cause of the Lee QB who has since graduated. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Halfway right. Lee and Memorial. 

The good thing for us is we play Lee before Vidor so we'll see it and get acclimated somewhat to it. Lee gave up 83 points to them last year, I reckon they really dont wanna see Vidor again, could say vice versa cause Vidor gave up 54 but that I believe was mostly cause of the Lee QB who has since graduated. 

That and our defense was lacking last year. Lee has some good kids...just need a coach.

15 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Yeah, playing in Nederland again. Every time the district changes, we wind up in nederville. Played last year in nederville...how does that work? I'm sure you'll have the extra three players in striped suits and your penny-ante replay won't work.

Same way that Ned is playing in PNG again.  I don't know why they don't keep the alternating sites even in a realignment year, especially when the teams in district don't change.  Although this year they did.