EAT YOUR HEART OUT nederville and purple indians

robanadana

2 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Mmmhmmm nice spin....nice try though.....buddy is becoming soft.....preparing for that beatdown on week 11??

There's no spin in regards to the ISD talk, that's just common sense IMO. 

Anywho…… 

You predicting a beatdown week-11? Ok, the fumes from the paper mill must be flowing from Evadale all the way to Vidor lol, I say an OT game, depending on yalls scoreboard operator, you know how yall do sometimes, Pirate stadium <-> Stallworth stadium = same folks. :)

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Halfway right. Lee and Memorial. 

The good thing for us is we play Lee before Vidor so we'll see it and get acclimated somewhat to it. Lee gave up 83 points to them last year, I reckon they really dont wanna see Vidor again, could say vice versa cause Vidor gave up 54 but that I believe was mostly cause of the Lee QB who has since graduated. 

That QB was a hell of a athlete, I felt bad for the Lee boys cause they actually have some pretty athletes just coaching is the issue. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

There's no spin in regards to the ISD talk, that's just common sense IMO. 

Anywho…… 

You predicting a beatdown week-11? Ok, the fumes from the paper mill must be flowing from Evadale all the way to Vidor lol, I say an OT game, depending on yalls scoreboard operator, you know how yall do sometimes, Pirate stadium <-> Stallworth stadium = same folks. :)

Butch & Turner scoreboard controller also

Great piratetron!   Happy for the Pirate fans.  On consistently going to Nederland, that's not to bad a trip.   Evadale has to play in Iola again (have to get my passport renewed), which is on the other side of I-45, north of Houston.  

Back to the Pirates.  Hope you have a great year.  This old Rebel still has some black & gold in his veins.

On 8/3/2016 at 9:55 PM, robanadana said:

The Mighty Pirates now have the biggest Jumbotron in our high school viewing area. Better pass another bond......      

Scoreboard15.jpg.3fcef2903c56ee9a9df59bb

Was the "Robersons"of Duck Dynasty a sponsor?It don't get more redneck than Vidor.Game I dream about seeing is the REAL Barbies(dem gals)vs Lady P rat's in powder puff@Croak field(got a bullfrog thing there lol)Make that game happen Robanadana I'll bring the pit/fixings:)Smokinbaby would come out of the closet