Tigernation

STiger85

2 hours ago, Mustangs93 said:

He looked for Mackey because both outside WR's were covered...

If I'm not mistaken, Mackey lead the team in catches and TD's...  Probably thrown to the most.  One would assume that Mackey was his favorite target all year.  I think this is probably why he was targeted more than the 4.4 guy...

On 8/2/2016 at 8:59 PM, IT'S IN THE BONE said:

Got a gut feeling that TIGERNATION is gonna be in football world domination mode this season...talent to BOOT! Second, WOS goes down...Third, Silsbee wins district, Fourth, deep run! Just my little ole gut...we will see but I'm excited to be able to watch!

You had me until the WOS goes down part. Not gonna hoppen.

40 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

If I'm not mistaken, Mackey lead the team in catches and TD's...  Probably thrown to the most.  One would assume that Mackey was his favorite target all year.  I think this is probably why he was targeted more than the 4.4 guy...

From what I saw in Silsbee last year Mackey had the best hands, no need for stickem. He aint slow either. 

50 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

7 minutes ago, Coach_P said:

Barnes was Doubled all Game which helped taking a Safety out the Box and Making Safety play Mackey 1 on 1 

IMG_7431.JPG

He was not double...If watch the play the rover end bumps him then stays in the flat while he runs his normal go route.

On Tuesday, August 02, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is that the year yall lost to Newton?  

We'll let me help. Dey lost back back games giddings ND Friendswood,  ND foster ND newton. Both hav been recently. But at the same time.  Dey surely want lose to Silsbee or Kennedale. Da weaknesses of both there teams are da strength of w.o. not a gud combination! !

12 hours ago, Mustangs93 said:

He was not double...If watch the play the rover end bumps him then stays in the flat while he runs his normal go route.

Ur absolutely correct! ! Someone must not know how w.o plays defense.both teams are very talented at there skill position.  The only difference between the two is Silsbee just hadn't won da battle up front!! Football has ND always will be who wins da line of scrimmage. 

In that game WOS DE played out wide almost over the slot backs. Very rarely did they play in tight. With the speed WO had at DE they cover the quick passes to the slots and crashed in on run plays. With Silsbee's speed at WR this allowed WOS to keep their DBs back and outside for the deep ball. This is why Silsbee was most successful running inside and not outside. Good game plan. 

Sooo bracket a WR the whole Game Is thats not Double Coverage I'm confused Cuz I know in College we Bracketed the best WR on opposing Teams when it was a Single WR side further if the Rover has flats he will sink the WR until something pressure his zone a DB over top of 7 and a DB underneath which IS 2 People on 1 Person 

22 minutes ago, Coach_P said:

Sooo bracket a WR the whole Game Is thats not Double Coverage I'm confused Cuz I know in College we Bracketed the best WR on opposing Teams when it was a Single WR side further if the Rover has flats he will sink the WR until something pressure his zone a DB over top of 7 and a DB underneath which IS 2 People on 1 Person 

You seen the corners first hand....

Yea I did with 2 safety over Top ran 2 man Under the whole game they are 2 small to play Barnes and Mackey 1 on 1 all night the thing is I can break Up 9 passes and let him only catch 1 TD the TD bring Points they Pass Break Ups don't that's why the DB position is so hard to play 

11 minutes ago, Coach_P said:

Yea I did with 2 safety over Top ran 2 man Under the whole game they are 2 small to play Barnes and Mackey 1 on 1 all night the thing is I can break Up 9 passes and let him only catch 1 TD the TD bring Points they Pass Break Ups don't that's why the DB position is so hard to play 

Keep sleeping on our corners....8Ints between them last year...

4 hours ago, dj said:

We'll let me help. Dey lost back back games giddings ND Friendswood,  ND foster ND newton. Both hav been recently. But at the same time.  Dey surely want lose to Silsbee or Kennedale. Da weaknesses of both there teams are da strength of w.o. not a gud combination! !

Who is "dey"? I haven't identified him yet.

On 8/3/2016 at 1:08 PM, IT'S IN THE BONE said:

Silsbee has weapons upon weapons...they can run and pass with ease. The Tigers have some big children up front and the added attack of a Tide End...Defensivly the Tigers will be strong and fast and I believe they will very selfish when it comes to yards and points

I mean, it seems like I read these posts from you guys every year...lol

On 8/4/2016 at 8:56 PM, Coach_P said:

Barnes was Doubled all Game which helped taking a Safety out the Box and Making Safety play Mackey 1 on 1 

IMG_7431.JPG

LOL... this is not double coverage... this is cover 2 lock. The D-end has the flat to 5 yards and the corner has over the top...