Baton Rouge

PhatMack19

Sad how the blacks on this board want everyone to offer condolences to the black men who were shot by cops (and that was done) yet there is not one word of feeling for the fallen officers from them, one in Baton Rouge who was black. Is this payback? Does this somehow make things even? If not then you need to condemn it openly.

Was the dead shooter in this case a product of police brutality or murder? Does the gun have to be fired before a cop can protect himself? 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Prayers to his family. What a shame.

TVC, is it automatic death penalty for a cop killer? It should be.

No. 

In TX it is life without parole or death. Some states do not have the death penalty for any murder. 

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why does the potus not step up and speak out against the BLM and NBP idiots?  Pretty easy to figure out when he sat and listened to the "Rev." Johnson for twenty years.  He needs to come out and strongly condemn what these idiots are doing and causing.  

This is the speaker list for the Democrat Convention on Tuesday.   The Libs are all in with the black lives matter group.

Tuesday: 
President Bill Clinton 
Gavel time expected at 4:00 p.m.
Also scheduled Tuesday are Mothers of the Movement members Gwen Carr, Mother of Eric Garner; Sybrina Fulton, Mother of Trayvon Martin;
Maria Hamilton, Mother of Dontr Hamilton;
Lucia McBath, Mother of Jordan Davis;
Lezley McSpadden, Mother of Michael Brown;
Cleopatra Pendleton-Cowley, Mother of Hadiya Pendleton; Geneva Reed-Veal, Mother of Sandra Bland.

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

There have been as many or more cops killed in these two ambush shootings than there have been black men unjustly murdered by police in the last two years.  The fact that you read a statement saying that it happens daily, and "whole heartedly agree with it", is a perfect example of the biggest problem that law enforcement faces right now.  You take statements like that at face value, despite the fact that statistics are readily available to dispute them. While no unjustified killing by police is acceptable, several hundred thousand police officers are under direct attack based on the actions of .001% of their ranks, and based on the skewed coverage of the actions of that .001%. Combine that with coverage of lawful actions by police that are portrayed falsely in the media as unlawful, and the appearance is that "roving gangs of insecure, undertrained, mentally weak, lying racist cops are murdering innocent people daily."  Police make tens of millions of police contacts with African American males a year, many of which occur when responding to calls about violent crimes. Despite these tens of millions of interactions, only 258 African Americans were killed by police last year, the overwhelming majority of which were unquestionably justified.  Sadly, the misinformation being given out by social media, as well as major media outlets, is causing hatred towards police officers, and a lack of respect and compliance.  Ironically, that disrespect and lack of compliance means more and more people are failing to follow directives, and even attacking officers, leading to many of these police shootings.  

I said it was a hyperbole added for effect. Can you not read?

2 hours ago, 77 said:

Big girl you need to take a look at the statistics your a part of this problem and if a war is what your looking for you better be careful what you wish for!  Just sayin

I guess you can't read, either?  I never said it was ok for those cops to be slaughtered. If I did say that, how can some of you be offended when you say things like" he got what was coming to him" or "he deserved it", "He shouldn't have smoked weed around a child" , "he shouldn't have run away" when someone is executed by a cop. HYPOCRITES.

56 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I said it was a hyperbole added for effect. Can you not read?

How do u know who posted it that thet meant it as hyperbole?  The way u posted that, it came from someone other than you.  Unless you personally know the poster, u have no idea that it was added for effect.  Doubt it was.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Are you a lawyer?

It doesn't take a law degree to understand the Penal Code. In fact most lawyers have no clue what is in the Penal Code unless they specialize in a certain area of it or one of the other criminal codes. 

>>>>>Sec. 19.03. CAPITAL MURDER. (a) A person commits an offense if the person commits murder as defined under Section 19.02(b)(1) and:

(1) the person murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman;

(b) An offense under this section is a capital felony.<<<<<

>>>>>Sec. 12.31. CAPITAL FELONY. (a) An individual adjudged guilty of a capital felony in a case in which the state seeks the death penalty shall be punished by imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for life without parole or by death. An individual adjudged guilty of a capital felony in a case in which the state does not seek the death penalty shall be punished by imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for:

(1) life, if the individual committed the offense when younger than 18 years of age; or

(2) life without parole, if the individual committed the offense when 18 years of age or older.<<<<<

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Race relations have not been this bad in my lifetime.  The Chosen Idiot has not done anything to help calm the problem.  He actually has added fuel to the fire, imo.

Honest question because I hear this statement a lot. What have Obama said or done to add fuel to race relations. Do you think the recent police murders. Acted of anything Obama said. Baltimore Ferguson off anything Obama said. Just please connect the dots for me. Not saying race relations haven't got worse. Just tryna see the dots connected. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Honest question because I hear this statement a lot. What have Obama said or done to add fuel to race relations. Do you think the recent police murders. Acted of anything Obama said. Baltimore Ferguson off anything Obama said. Just please connect the dots for me. Not saying race relations haven't got worse. Just tryna see the dots connected. 

He's honored criminals such as Michael Brown before the facts came out, turning them into heroes when in fact they were common criminals who were rightfully killed by police.  This has lead to unjust anger, which has led to violence in some instances. There are still A LOT of people who think Mike Brown is a hero who was murdered for no reason, even though conclusive evidence has come out that the officer did nothing wrong, and that the killing was completely justified.  Before that evidence came out, Obama spoke out on his behalf, spearheaded a biased government investigation into the issue,  and even sent representatives to his funeral.  Through his words and actions, he essentially blamed a white cop for the murder of an innocent black man.  This helped fuel the flames, and ignited anger.  When it came out that Mike Brown brought the killing onto himself, Obama never said another word about it, and many of the folks who he moved to use Brown as a rallying cry against police brutality never quit believing the original false narrative he put out there.  That pattern has continued to repeat itself.

9 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Race relations have not been this bad in my lifetime.  The Chosen Idiot has not done anything to help calm the problem.  He actually has added fuel to the fire, imo.

Since Donald Trump started holding rally's the Klan chapters have almost trippled, they went from 72 chapters to 190. Black hate groups have increased also, just not as much. I believe because blacks only make up 6% of the population.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Since Donald Trump started holding rally's the Klan chapters have almost trippled, they went from 72 chapters to 190. Black hate groups have increased also, just not as much. I believe because blacks only make up 6% of the population.

Wow, what sites do you visit? If you search long enough, you can find a site that concurs with everything you believe to be true, that's after the hundred or so you visited that didn't.

Blacks make up 12.5% of the U.S. population.