Shouldn't Lynch Recuse

baddog

This was inevitable.  The FBI was going to roll it to Lynch and the DOJ.  Then Bill & Lynch had their Conference on the Tarmac.  So the hot potato ended up with the FBI.   And they, as nicely as I can say this, fubar as well as you can fubar.

That blindfolded lady with the Scales of Justice in her hand, that blindfold isn't working anymore.  She can see.  

Laws are for little people

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

What is even more shocking is that according to Comey, "we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

Well, we did.

Here is the 

to "unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials" without malicious intent, in other words precisely what the FBI alleges Hillary did (h/t 
)

Personally, I believe that even a charge of negligence, even without the "criminal" charge, to be enough to forbid anyone from holding public office. If Hillary cannot be trusted with "TOP SECRET" information, how can anyone trust her with anything less? That's what some view as persidential material? My God, where has common sense gone from these folks?

36 minutes ago, baddog said:

Personally, I believe that even a charge of negligence, even without the "criminal" charge, to be enough to forbid anyone from holding public office. If Hillary cannot be trusted with "TOP SECRET" information, how can anyone trust her with anything less? That's what some view as persidential material? My God, where has common sense gone from these folks?

Seems like none of it was marked "top secret"  That is the whole issue.

29 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Ok smart guy. Highly classified documnets. Let's split hairs on the competence of a freakin secretary of state's handling of sensitive information. I still wonder how anyone can overlook this and vote for her.

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

Ok smart guy. Highly classified documnets. Let's split hairs on the competence of a freakin secretary of state's handling of sensitive information. I still wonder how anyone can overlook this and vote for her.

The same uninformed voters that put the current dumbarse in the last 8 years.

18 hours ago, westend1 said:

Many were marked Classified, and some were marked with the highest Top Secret classification at the time received/sent.

Does it not bother you that a person who is charged with marking documents as classified, and has completed a training course in document classification, doesn't possess the skill set to identify classified material when she sees it? That's like an assistant coach posting the team's playbook online. When question, he says he didn't know it was secret. Then says he is applying for the head coach position.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Many were marked Classified, and some were marked with the highest Top Secret classification at the time received/sent.

Does it not bother you that a person who is charged with marking documents as classified, and has completed a training course in document classification, doesn't possess the skill set to identify classified material when she sees it? That's like an assistant coach posting the team's playbook online. When question, he says he didn't know it was secret. Then says he is applying for the head coach position.

Great analogy Englebert.