Shouldn't Lynch Recuse

baddog

Hillary got away with this criminal act because the Lynch was on Bill's defense team in the Whitewater scandal. You lefties find your criminal element and follow them all the way to Hades. Both Clintons are criminals and they will kill anyone who would challenge them. That is who I want to lead me.....NOT!

On 7/5/2016 at 6:02 PM, baddog said:

Ok smart guy. Highly classified documnets. Let's split hairs on the competence of a freakin secretary of state's handling of sensitive information. I still wonder how anyone can overlook this and vote for her.

Ha ha you brilliant guy.   You are voting for Trump.   He sounds like an 8 year old.  

On 7/5/2016 at 5:32 PM, westend1 said:

Seems like none of it was marked "top secret"  That is the whole issue.

Disagree- someone in that position should not need a " top secret" marking to know if something is confidential.  Particularly the "smartest woman in the world".

1 minute ago, westend1 said:

The whole world views Trump as a joke.  Go for it.

Yes, first priority here is to say the right things even if you have no intention of doing the right thing.  We would never want someone who is terribly inarticulate and politically incorrect, but might actually accomplish something.

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

Yes, first priority here is to say the right things even if you have no intention of doing the right thing.  We would never want someone who is terribly inarticulate and politically incorrect, but might actually accomplish something.

Ha hahhahahhaha.  Like building a wall?   What an idiot.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Hillary got away with this criminal act because the Lynch was on Bill's defense team in the Whitewater scandal. You lefties find your criminal element and follow them all the way to Hades. Both Clintons are criminals and they will kill anyone who would challenge them. That is who I want to lead me.....NOT!

Oh,  but Trump is better?  I'm still waiting for him to say something constructive, other than attack mode. 

This is the hidden content, please

Recording it would have been the right thing to do.  Putting Hillary under oath, IMO, would be a waste of time.  If she had her right hand on a stack that included every religions book, she'd lie.  

Only exception might be the Satanic Bible.   Let me think on that.

On 7/5/2016 at 6:18 PM, BS Wildcats said:

The same uninformed voters that put the current dumbarse in the last 8 years.

Lets see he is president of the united states for 8 yrs and you are..........maybe you should try to run for president so we can see who's the smartest and who's the dumbarse

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Lets see he is president of the united states for 8 yrs and you are..........maybe you should try to run for president so we can see who's the smartest and who's the dumbarse

Never claimed to be smarter, but he is a complete dumbarse when it comes to his political views.  And yes, uniformed voters put there.  

6 hours ago, stevenash said:

ANd when Hillary is elected, we will have someone in office who, after 30 or more years in public positions, is incompetent when it comes to emails/national security.

And her being incompetent is not even the worst part.

58 minutes ago, stevenash said:

TxHoops- please expound on that- if you are correct in your inference about him being a criminal, you should be disappointed that your party has not fully exploited that.  What qualifies him as a criminal?

Committing a crime = criminal.  

As far as inferences, I am not inferring anything that the great Senator Cruz from this State hasn't already inferred.  

But to provide examples:

25 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Committing a crime = criminal.  

As far as inferences, I am not inferring anything that the great Senator Cruz from this State hasn't already inferred.  

But to provide examples:

I skimmed the article and, unless I missed something, there is no mention of a specific crime that he has committed.  I interpreted the article as stating that the Republican opponents failed to dig up sufficient dirt on him and perhaps the Democrats failed to also.  Surely that does not make him a criminal?  Of course, I am sure that soon there will be several women who ( aka Herman Cain) who "suddenly" have a concern for the well being of other women who might come into contact with Trump. (oh, wait, I believe a New York newspaper already failed miserably in that effort if my memory is correct)  If I missed something in that article, let me know.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I skimmed the article and, unless I missed something, there is no mention of a specific crime that he has committed.  I interpreted the article as stating that the Republican opponents failed to dig up sufficient dirt on him and perhaps the Democrats failed to also.  Surely that does not make him a criminal?  Of course, I am sure that soon there will be several women who ( aka Herman Cain) who "suddenly" have a concern for the well being of other women who might come into contact with Trump. (oh, wait, I believe a New York newspaper already failed miserably in that effort if my memory is correct)  If I missed something in that article, let me know.

My apologies.  Posted the wrong article. 

To be fair to Mr. Trump, very few billionaires in this world became so without playing fast and loose with the law.   Maybe I'm cynical but to state Mr. Trump isn't a criminal (which I can only surmise to mean something other than a criminal conviction since Ms. Clinton hasn't been convicted of anything either) is naive at best.  

On 7/7/2016 at 6:12 AM, baddog said:

we do know now for sure that Hillary has lied over and over to the very people who pay her salary and to me thats enough for me to strip her of any job in the govt. that is for the people not for the elite!