Silsbee vs PNG

5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I like to listen to people talk who like to talk. It makes it easier to find out how full of s#&t they are. :) Looking forward to this game.

The karate chop or the prancing ballerina? I think that atmosphere might be full of $**+ :)

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

PNG is always a tough place to play but Silsbee has enough returning players who have played in big games before. I fully expect Silsbee to battle the entire game and hopefully we pull the upset. A few years ago we took a butt wooping with the Pat Reed lead Tigers. 

If yalls o-line goes in there ready to block and stay turnover free on offense (btw creating some on defense) it might not look like an "upset". 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The scoreboard will Week8 and then imma add more right after.  

Great. I'll talk after the game. I am one team per week kind of guy so i haven't thought as far out as week 8. Just make sure you beat that Panama team and we will worry about Silsbee. As you noted, week 8, your time is coming...be patient Mr  Mouth

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Great. I'll talk after the game. I am one team per week kind of guy so i haven't thought as far out as week 8. Just make sure you beat that Panama team and we will worry about Silsbee. As you noted, week 8, your time is coming...be patient Mr  Mouth

Same to you Mr Keyboard, and we will do something week6 you ballerinas cant seem to do, it takes a Memorial to do it. :)

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Same to you Mr Keyboard. :)

I'm Mr Keyboard but you the one talking crap. That sentence is not valid sir.  I'll be at the reservation Friday. You can see how keyboard I am in person if you like. Great oppurtunity to discuss differences

1 minute ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I'm Mr Keyboard but you the one talking crap. That sentence is not valid sir.  I'll be at the reservation Friday. You can see how keyboard I am in person if you like. 

Seems like a butthurt Injun, I highly recommend you grow some thicker skin like the rest of the Injun fans already have, I can see right now its gonna be a long year for you on here, imma love this :)

BUSeems like a butthurt Injun, I highly recommend you grow some thicker skin like the rest of the Injun fans already have, I can see right now its gonna be a long year for you on here, imma love this :)

Butthurt Indian? Please, my kid brother is the QB. Its like watching my Anakin Skywalker go to the dark side. I told the kid to go to NEDERLAND! I have no other connection. I am a Port Arthur guy who grew up with the Lincoln Bumblebees. I don't care if the other Indian peeps don't talk back to you but you lost your mind if you think I'll let you do that. I love the back and forth too much to let it go.  This is going to be a fun year for the both of us sir. 

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Butthurt Indian? Please, my kid brother is the QB. Its like watching my Anakin Skywalker go to the dark side. I told the kid to go to NEDERLAND! I have no other connection. I am a Port Arthur guy who grew up with the Lincoln Bumblebees. I don't care if the other Indian peeps don't talk back to you but you lost your mind if you think I'll let you do that. I love the back and forth too much to let it go.  This is going to be a fun year for the both of us sir. 

They do, you must dont know Stattrax, and trust me he doesn't come off as being a butthurt Injun. And yes this year will be fun, especially week6 and week8 after we give Mid-county an arse whooping, specifically the ballerinas on Homecoming. lol 

They do, you must dont know Stattrax, and trust me he doesn't come off as being a butthurt Injun. And yes this year will be fun, especially week6 and week8 after we give Mid-county an arse whooping, specifically the ballerinas on Homecoming. lol 

Ok all this is good banter. You just got to hope the Titans win. Jamaal Charles, James Johnson, Danny Gorer, Calvin Roberts, Elandon Roberts, etc. ain't walking out on the field. Even when they did, it did not matter. Port Arthur always had/has talent, you could make that argument every year. No state championships though in anything since Lincoln Basketball. How long ago did all the talent pay off,  its been since like 96 right. Port Arthur has been on a championship hiatus for about as long as the Cowboys. But lets focus on this year and see if history will repeat or not.

7 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Ok all this is good banter. You just got to hope the Titans win. Jamaal Charles, James Johnson, Danny Gorer, Calvin Roberts, Elandon Roberts, etc. ain't walking out on the field. Even when they did, it did not matter. Port Arthur always had/has talent, you could make that argument every year. No state championships though in anything since Lincoln Basketball. How long ago did all the talent pay off,  its been since like 96 right. Port Arthur has been on a championship hiatus for about as long as the Cowboys. But lets focus on this year and see if history will repeat or not.

Lawd, cue-in pakronos at any moment if he sees this smh