Another Scientist Admitting Global Warming Scam!

smitty

I looked up Hal Lewis, and indeed he did write a letter of resignation from the APS due to the the corruption of science by money.   Something he said President Eisenhower had warned of back in the 50's.    The letter tends to validate those that have been saying money has created the global warming scenario.  

Personally, I find it sad that the scientific community has been bought, and can no longer be trusted.  

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Does this make number 5 in the world?  Yes the vocal minority seems to be gaining on the other 999,999,995....

So if close to a billion scientists agree that man is the cause of catastrophic global warming, I'm sure there is plenty of evidence floating around. Can you produce just one article, paper, journal or any sort of irrefutable evidence showing man's harmful contributions to this so-called catastrophic warming?

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

So if close to a billion scientists agree that man is the cause of catastrophic global warming, I'm sure there is plenty of evidence floating around. Can you produce just one article, paper, journal or any sort of irrefutable evidence showing man's harmful contributions to this so-called catastrophic warming?

I doubt anything would be considered irrefutable by you.  But I will use the standards held by the scientific community and required in a court of law.  The following provides several resources to help explain the subject, albeit none of them come from the great scientific minds of Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh...

This is the hidden content, please

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I doubt anything would be considered irrefutable by you.  But I will use the standards held by the scientific community and required in a court of law.  The following provides several resources to help explain the subject, albeit none of them come from the great scientific minds of Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh...

NASA?  Are you kidding me?  I think i'll stick to westernjournalism, thank you very  much.  ;)

As I've said before, everyone's mind is made up, and even though we've discussed this many times, I'd be willing to bet No One on this board has changed their position.  It's sad there is even the appearance of falsifying data, for if there is Man Made global warming, many, like myself, aren't accepting it.   For any interested, here's a Wikipedia link.  Admittedly, I have no idea if they have an agenda.  

Just curious, are there any on here that believe global warming is man-made that have made a lifestyle change because of global warming?

Sold your car/truck and bought a hybrid/bike, got rid of the gas mower and weed eater, got rid of the outboard and bought some oars?

Quit that job in the plant so you wouldn't contribute to this problem?

Surely if it's that important it would dictate some major changes in the way you impact the environment.

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

So your answer is no, you can't provide any proof of man's harmful contributions to catastrophic global warming. Somehow I knew my question was rhetorical.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Just curious, are there any on here that believe global warming is man-made that have made a lifestyle change because of global warming?

Sold your car/truck and bought a hybrid/bike, got rid of the gas mower and weed eater, got rid of the outboard and bought some oars?

Quit that job in the plant so you wouldn't contribute to this problem?

Surely if it's that important it would dictate some major changes in the way you impact the environment.

I would say yes, most people have...indirectly. We have allowed the EPA to enforce stringent (sometimes strangling) environmental laws without a fight. We've allowed the government to direct billions and billions of our tax-payer dollars to the "green" agenda without so much as a peep of protest. We are allowing billions and billions of our tax-payer dollars to be given away to other countries in the name of a "green planet" and no one bats an eye. That is the goal of man-made global warming theorists, and so far it is working like a charm. The ends justify the means. This has been done, and is being done, without one iota of a tiny shred of evidence that man's activities have any detrimental effect on the global weather patterns.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I would say yes, most people have...indirectly. We have allowed the EPA to enforce stringent (sometimes strangling) environmental laws without a fight. We've allowed the government to direct billions and billions of our tax-payer dollars to the "green" agenda without so much as a peep of protest. We are allowing billions and billions of our tax-payer dollars to be given away to other countries in the name of a "green planet" and no one bats an eye. That is the goal of man-made global warming theorists, and so far it is working like a charm. The ends justify the means. This has been done, and is being done, without one iota of a tiny shred of evidence that man's activities have any detrimental effect on the global weather patterns.

Agree...I was just wondering if the man-made global cheerleaders had made any personal lifestyle sacrifices?

I'm betting most simply spew this stuff out and make no changes in the amount of gas/energy they consume.

On April 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Englebert said:

Here's a dude that agrees with you on the "billions and billions of dollars to other countries".