Congrats to Vallier and Boudreaux

setxguru

2 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

More Central players signing D1...and they can't get past the first round of the playoffs? I'd like to be a fly on the wall at one of their practices. I bet it's a straight running circus 

I would think that you would be able to just congratulate a couple of young men who will be furthering their football career and their education at an FBS school, as well one of the better academic institutions in the nation without taking your ritualistic shot at a Southeast Texas program.

However, I guess doing so is beyond your abilities.

3 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

More Central players signing D1...and they can't get past the first round of the playoffs? I'd like to be a fly on the wall at one of their practices. I bet it's a straight running circus 

Your name is very fitting for the person you show yourself to be.  Like WOSGRAD said, why you can't just congratulate the young men and move on and if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all.  I guess your mom never taught you that, probably not because she is probably a PIG just like you.  If you think Foreman runs a circus, how about you stop by 88 Jaguar Dr and tell him yourself.  Oh, you want do that because it's so much easier to do behind a computer screen.  Or you can come out and watch the Jaguars in Spring football which will be starting soon to see if it's a circus.  And if you have a problem with something I just said, I'm usually at that same location 4 days a week in the evening or somewhere supporting those Jaguar kids.  

I've been asking for a while now what school/town you support but you won't answer the question.  From your comments, it must be one of those backwood towns that don't produce D1 athletes and let alone make THE playoffs.  Just so you know the number of kids that got the opportunity to play ball at the next level since Foreman has been there is 2013 team - 12, 2014 - 13 and 2015 -9.  These are just the 1st 2 for the 2016 team but I can promise you it'll be more giving you the opportunity to post more of your anti-Beaumont comments...

3 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Having been to Central practices on a few occasions, I can say that, at least the times I was there, they work hard. No circus-like atmosphere from what I've seen.

Anyways, congrats to those kids on the offers! Coach Foreman does a great job at getting kids to play college football.

8 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

Having been to Central practices on a few occasions, I can say that, at least the times I was there, they work hard. No circus-like atmosphere from what I've seen.

Anyways, congrats to those kids on the offers! Coach Foreman does a great job at getting kids to play college football.

Absolurely congrats 

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I would think that you would be able to just congratulate a couple of young men who will be furthering their football career and their education at an FBS school, as well one of the better academic institutions in the nation without taking your ritualistic shot at a Southeast Texas program.

However, I guess doing so is beyond your abilities.

I don't think I said one thing about this not being a great accomplishment; they're obviously great players and students or they wouldn't be going to Rice...I'm just wondering how a team producing so many D1 players can't win. What was their record last year 6-5? Is it within your abilities to tell me how a team with such great players is so mediocre big dawg??

I started this thread to congratulate two student athletes that have earned scholarships. Not to discuss and bash coaching playoff success. It does seem odd to me though that some on this site are like a broken record. I believe Coach Harrison is 4-16 over the last two years with no playoffs and several D-1 players. In the four years that Flannigan has been at WB he has an overall record that is .500 and only made the playoffs twice witch both games were blowout losses.So does that mean WB and PA also have circus like practices? Also Central did have one D-1 player, Whaley that went to Arkansas. CE King had atleast two, RB that went to A&M and the QB went to Tulane and the final score was 32-31. So if Central would have held on and won would that have meant that Coach Price has circus like practices? This thread was meant to spotlight and congratulate kids not to grind personal axes against certain coaches. So if you want to do that please start your own thread. 

31 minutes ago, setxguru said:

I started this thread to congratulate two student athletes that have earned scholarships. Not to discuss and bash coaching playoff success. It does seem odd to me though that some on this site are like a broken record. I believe Coach Harrison is 4-16 over the last two years with no playoffs and several D-1 players. In the four years that Flannigan has been at WB he has an overall record that is .500 and only made the playoffs twice witch both games were blowout losses.So does that mean WB and PA also have circus like practices? Also Central did have one D-1 player, Whaley that went to Arkansas. CE King had atleast two, RB that went to A&M and the QB went to Tulane and the final score was 32-31. So if Central would have held on and won would that have meant that Coach Price has circus like practices? This thread was meant to spotlight and congratulate kids not to grind personal axes against certain coaches. So if you want to do that please start your own thread. 

Central only had 1???? Isn't this thread about 2 Central players committing to Rice, or were they on the jv this past year?

1 hour ago, setxguru said:

I didn't mean to go there on your thread but this guy does this all the time.  Jaglife...