Silsbee hires Cypress Ranch OC Randy Smith

3 hours ago, MBaller#1 said:

Silsbee has a chance to do some big things in 4a if everyone buys in to the new coaches program a if Silsbee'sdefense doesn't wear down in  the second half against wo-s then the Tigers could have easily won that game I think the changes will benefit silsbee it's time to stop settling for second and third round playoff exits and start trying to win state titles 

So let me get this right... Silslbee "spanked" BC by 20 points, but can't admit that WOS actually beat Silsbee by 21?  

They need to hire a new head math teacher, too. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

So let me get this right... Silslbee "spanked" BC by 20 points, but can't admit that WOS actually beat Silsbee by 21?  

They need to hire a new head math teacher, too. 

Already settled.  Was settled by the scoreboard.  WOS won.  Best team in the 409.

Silsbee played well and lost,  that game helped Silsbee down the road.  It was a good season.

On to next year.  That enough admitting for you or you want an affidavit as well?

On a second note....

Math Teacher that I know is excellent.  Let me know and I can introduce you to her.

I wonder if silsbee would have been division 2 could the Tigers have win state no disrespect to wos at all I know defense wins championship but a lot of teams through out the state have been winning championship without hardly any defense silsbee was toe to toe with wos but as silsbee grew through out the season wos ran the ball in the second half which wore down silsbee defense but they got a little better and held up against the best running back in the state from El Campo enough to win , silsbee tried to pull off a miracle 2 games away from state without hardly any defense.

17 minutes ago, MBaller#1 said:

I wonder if silsbee would have been division 2 could the Tigers have win state no disrespect to wos at all I know defense wins championship but a lot of teams through out the state have been winning championship without hardly any defense silsbee was toe to toe with wos but as silsbee grew through out the season wos ran the ball in the second half which wore down silsbee defense but they got a little better and held up against the best running back in the state from El Campo enough to win , silsbee tried to pull off a miracle 2 games away from state without hardly any defense.

No disrespect but they wouldn't have won D2...They would've had to go through WOS!

12 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Depends on the players who are talking.  Some of them just do that.  I  would consider the sources first, but this was     gonna happen at first.  Natural reactions.

Not gonna say the kid name, but he was the STARTING CB and a Key member of the State Finalist BB Team

2 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

Not gonna say the kid name, but he was the STARTING CB and a Key member of the State Finalist BB Team

Definately a natural reaction and not the first time this particular player has made such statements and later recanted.

12 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Here we go again.

This hire was obviously made to build a strong football program and that is what we will see happen.  And the change that was made is no disrespect to any of the coaches that are on the staff it was a business decision made by the elected officials.

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

No WOS wouldn't have beat LA Vega. Le Vega almost shut out Carthage. Change is good in Silsbee and was needed. I look forward to seeing a new regime in Tiger country. 

Celina beat Argyle....Waco LaVega had to score in the last seconds to beat Argyle....And WOS beat Celina....So none them games mean nothing

17 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

No WOS wouldn't have beat LA Vega. Le Vega almost shut out Carthage. Change is good in Silsbee and was needed. I look forward to seeing a new regime in Tiger country. 

Will Silsbee beat WOS this year?