Silsbee hires Cypress Ranch OC Randy Smith

12 hours ago, Maroon4 said:

I haven't heard from anyone local that he was at the school, he and his family did attend the games in San Antonio this past weekend. 

First day was yesterday. Will have spring break to get situated and feel out the school.

Didn't see him at the girls softball game yesterday.  Parents of the girls sports would have liked to see that.

14 hours ago, Maroon4 said:

I haven't heard from anyone local that he was at the school, he and his family did attend the games in San Antonio this past weekend. 

I have heard from a pretty good source he was there and in attendance in SA this weekend. Now I was in SA but never noticed him but was told he was right there by the superintendent. I am very interested in seeing how this new era begins.

59 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I have heard from a pretty good source he was there and in attendance in SA this weekend. Now I was in SA but never noticed him but was told he was right there by the superintendent. I am very interested in seeing how this new era begins.

5 hours ago, Scatright said:

Girls sports parents already with their panties in a wad because AD didn't come to a softball game the day he moves to town. Give him some time folks.

You reach for a nerve that isn't exposed. 

The point was this:

IF, he was present at school then it was a golden opportunity to walk 100 yards to the Softball field

where the Silsbee Girls Softball team was playing a district game. 

That was my only point.

Not once did I say that parents "panties were in a wad", matter of fact it never came up. 

9 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

You reach for a nerve that isn't exposed. 

The point was this:

IF, he was present at school then it was a golden opportunity to walk 100 yards to the Softball field

where the Silsbee Girls Softball team was playing a district game. 

That was my only point.

Not once did I say that parents "panties were in a wad", matter of fact it never came up. 

"Girls parents would have like to see that". Where'd you get that idea unless a bunch of you girl parents were in the stands clucking about how he wasn't there but was on campus.

The main issue is that Mackey (most likely) is leaving and taking his son with him. That is a huge loss for the receivers and the team in general. These kids are brothers and this guy came in and broke it up. It's not Smith's fault, however that's the main issue. Also he runs a 2 back 2 receiver system and that takes away the big threat in our passing game we had last year... All that and possibly losing coaches they have been with for years will  cause the kids to act a little hostile about the whole situation

Just seen on FB a Silsbee kid complaining saying New OC/DC. I think its time for him to move. An I was told by a Reliable Source, if Mackey Doesn't remain the OC, Lil Mackey was staying. Guessing thing start to change and Mackey's going with his Father.