Silsbee vs Houston Sterling

BADSANTA

When leaving the game Friday after Silsbee beat Furr,some guys(from Furr) were talking about Sterling-Silsbee rematch saying they hope Sterling sends Silsbee home again....might have been sour grapes,so I am urging the Tiger faithful to come out and support our Tigers Tuesday in Channelview...take one game at a time....GO TIGERS

Furr smh.!! Your right sour grapes" . After taking the worst beating of the year from Silsbee after they just beat Sterling in their last match up wy didn't they send use home..lol Let the haters hate Silsbee has got there mind set on a San Antonio date.! And Silsbee will take it one game at a time to get their. :)

Let's go Silsbee!  I have seen about a dozen of your games this year.  I just hope that you continue shooting the ball well.  I am one of the believers that if you live by the 3 you die by the 3.  I would like to see more penetration to the basket.  But oh well!  Silsbee big over Sterling!

When Silsbee is in a defensive grove, anticipating and intercepting passes, trapping and filling passing lanes intuitively, it's a thing of beauty.  Of course taking chances on defense can be a recipe for getting burned and it risks foul trouble, but their speed helps mitigate that.  They feed off each other's success and at it's best moments it becomes almost an organic thing.  It's like they are not 5 separate players but one creature with five limbs working in concert.  It's a high school basketball version of the Five Musketeers.  All for one and one for all.

If you've noticed, even the warm up regimen emphasises opportunistic defense.  It's designed to get them into the that certain mindset.  I don't know, sort of a pirate mentality.  It's like Captain Blood's crew ravaging the seas for hapless ships to plunder.  It looks chaotic but it's not really.  At its best It's more like improvisational jazz music.  There's method behind the madness.

That's enough waxing lyrical, before I jinx the whole thing.

54 minutes ago, Who That said:

Trust me" haha he is ready for this rematch and being back on the court.  I see him being a total beast tonight..!! Silsbee will be going hard tonight... Make a statement kinda night. :)

I know he was cleared today and he says he is going to play.  Not sure how the Coaches feel as he hasn't practiced any.