Silsbee vs Hardin Jefferson Round 2 Friday Night

BADSANTA

You will see a completely different Silsbee team come Friday . They have finally got things going.!  And has one of there starters comeing back to add to the fire . I personally see Silsbee getting that 20+ " back in this game like the first game and not letting H.J. crawl back in. I personally see the Tigers closing this one out strong...!  :)

Tough game for the Hawks, even tougher without Parquet. He's clear to play but keeping him out to ensure he's ready for the playoffs. 

That said, Coach will have a game plan to keep the Hawks in it till the end.  Should be a good matchup, and will be the last time HJ and Silsbee see each other in district play for at least a couple years, maybe more. 

If the game stays in the 62-68 point range it will be a possession game. The key to this game will be rebounding. The Hawks will need to control the boards to slow the game down. Should be a fun game to watch. The HJ Freshman defeated LCM last night to end their season at 18-0 I believe. This group plays together and shares the basketball as well as any young group I've seen . Congrats to the HJ fish on a great season !!

15 hours ago, drewlsu said:

Tough game for the Hawks, even tougher without Parquet. He's clear to play but keeping him out to ensure he's ready for the playoffs. 

That said, Coach will have a game plan to keep the Hawks in it till the end.  Should be a good matchup, and will be the last time HJ and Silsbee see each other in district play for at least a couple years, maybe more. 

Hasn't been cleared sees dr. on Monday