SETXsports REALIGNMENT SPECIAL/MONDAY AT 8:45 AM!

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, workbootz said:

Wow, Central went from a guaranteed D1 to  an almost guaranteed D2....did they lose students to Beaumont Harmony Science....

I would love to see what schools grew in numbers and what schools stayed in the same area as number wise. Central used to have more than Nederland. So did Nederland grow or did Harmony science took students away. 

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

22-5A Enrollment numbers:

Port Arthur Memorial: - 2098

Baytown Lee: - 1669

Nederland: - 1596

Beaumont Central: - 1471

Port Neches-Groves: - 1447

Vidor: - 1414.5

Lumberton: - 1157

Beaumont Ozen : -1121

Wow, we dropped a couple of hundred in numbers.  At least we get the chance to play D1 in the football playoffs with PAM and Nederland having bigger numbers...

10 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

tiny and struggled in the lower classification,  this is murder sentence to them poor kids.

Not tiny. Just white and slow.

They are still trying to win the white way and in todays day and age, that's the wrong way. as in opposite of the right way. LOL

5 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Sounds very simplistic. Wonder why BH has owned Humble the last 4 years.

And why Dayton and Crosby has owned BH for the last many years.

Have to have the athletes in order to win. Trust me. I'm in a large white demographic now trying to compete against schools that are largely diverse and we're getting killed. There is only TWO exceptions to this rule that I know of, in the entire state of Texas (Brock, Canadian).

16 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

And why Dayton and Crosby has owned BH for the last many years.

Have to have the athletes in order to win. Trust me. I'm in a large white demographic now trying to compete against schools that are largely diverse and we're getting killed. There is only TWO exceptions to this rule that I know of, in the entire state of Texas (Brock, Canadian).

LT Austin Westlake Cedar Park Argyle just to add to your list. Not to mention Dayton hasn't exactly owned BH since Stewart left. Lost to them in 2011 and in 2013 had to score on a 4th and goal with no time left to beat them at Dayton. Not to mention the 2012 game where Dayton had a botched qb sneak that gave them a huge 13-6 victory. But I still ask if athletes is all you need then Humble should be 4-0 instead of 0-4 against BH. Heck BH has a better record against Humble than Dayton since we have been in the same districts. Oh well it was just a question and at least you gave an honest opinion.

8 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

LT Austin Westlake Cedar Park Argyle just to add to your list. Not to mention Dayton hasn't exactly owned BH since Stewart left. Lost to them in 2011 and in 2013 had to score on a 4th and goal with no time left to beat them at Dayton. But I still ask if athletes is all you need then Humble should be 4-0 instead of 0-4 against BH. Heck BH has a better record against Humble than Dayton since we have been in the same districts. Oh well it was just a question and at least you gave an honest opinion.

Yeah, I'm not saying there is not a rare situation where it works. Maybe that's coaching, and maybe that's exceptional athletes. Make notice (The towns listed have YEARS AND YEARS of winning tradition.  I've just seen it where it's overwhelmingly important on multiple levels, in all classifications to benefit those who are diverse.  I didn't say athletes is all you need, but it certainly helps, LOL. Splendora is slow, white and not even wanting to diversify. They need to move on with the times as their population increases and will continue to do so. New Caney has made adjustments, and will continue to get better. Humble does have decent athletes but have NO discipline and poor coaching in comparison to the rest of the district. BH has had good coaching (exception HORRIBLE OFFENSE)but  with a winning expectation. Ask Bobby what I'm talking about. We've had this conversation many many times. I'm wanting some apartments built on Hwy 146 as you come into Hardin to help. So, if anybody wants to help fund this project. PLEASE feel free to get it going.

26 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

Yeah, I'm not saying there is not a rare situation where it works. Maybe that's coaching, and maybe that's exceptional athletes. Make notice (The towns listed have YEARS AND YEARS of winning tradition.  I've just seen it where it's overwhelmingly important on multiple levels, in all classifications to benefit those who are diverse.  I didn't say athletes is all you need, but it certainly helps, LOL. Splendora is slow, white and not even wanting to diversify. They need to move on with the times as their population increases and will continue to do so. New Caney has made adjustments, and will continue to get better. Humble does have decent athletes but have NO discipline and poor coaching in comparison to the rest of the district. BH has had good coaching (exception HORRIBLE OFFENSE)but  with a winning expectation. Ask Bobby what I'm talking about. We've had this conversation many many times. I'm wanting some apartments built on Hwy 146 as you come into Hardin to help. So, if anybody wants to help fund this project. PLEASE feel free to get it going.

Oh well I'm a Hardin fan as I have family friends who have lived their the last 30+ years. So best of luck to the Hornets. Also I happen to live in one of the most diverse city's on the planet and love it. PS. Best move NC made was hiring a coach from St Pius that had a stud of a son to qb for them. Interesting to see how good they are this year without Ware.

2 hours ago, MOSSHILL said:

Not tiny. Just white and slow.

They are still trying to win the white way and in todays day and age, that's the wrong way. as in opposite of the right way. LOL

I might as well get my first warning of the year and say how ignorant and terrible of a comment this is. Bronco Pride pointed many schools to discredit your statement. If someone was to turn that around they be banned. Then to say Humble (a predominately minority school) lacks discipline ?  SMH. 

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I might as well get my first warning of the year and say how ignorant and terrible of a comment this is. Bronco Pride pointed many schools to discredit your statement. If someone was to turn that around they be banned. Then to say Humble (a predominately minority school) lacks discipline ?  SMH. 

You won't get a warning for that one.  In fact, you are correct that the comments are playing into stereotypes which do no good for anyone, have been repeatedly disproven and leads to other stereotypes that are just as offensive.