#20 Hardin Jefferson vs #1 Silsbee (Hardin County Havoc 2016 Part 1)

BADSANTA

I think that the HJ faithful have been overwhelmed by all of this talk of Silsbee winning the next four district titles plus a state title or two.  Plus, they don't want to be criticized for believing in their program and that is almighty. Hence, they have capitulated  But I have to hand it to you Santa, you have made a valiant effort to draw them out.

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I think that the HJ faithful have been overwhelmed by all of this talk of Silsbee winning the next four district titles plus a state title or two.  Plus, they don't want to be criticized for believing in their program and that is almighty. Hence, they have capitulated  But I have to hand it to you Santa, you have made a valiant effort to draw them out.

If Silsbee loses.....they'll come. Lol.

22 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

If they beat Silsbee, they will come out like those Cowboys fans! I don't see Silsbee losing this game. I do see Saldin and Parquet keep it close. Both of them may go for 25 each. I haven't been impressed by Silsbee defense as of late. 

See and I was just starting to like you lol

On January 17, 2016 at 5:44 PM, stevenash said:

Present and accounted for, Santa

Since few are making any predictions, I will say HJ by four. 71-67. Game goes down to the wire with HJ up by one.  Silsbee has to foul and HJ hits the free throws.   Sorry Nash, I probably just jinxed y'all. 

3 minutes ago, no-look said:

Since few are making any predictions, I will say HJ by four. 71-67. Game goes down to the wire with HJ up by one.  Silsbee has to foul and HJ hits the free throws.   Sorry Nash, I probably just jinxed y'all. 

Nice pot stirring, No look.  You may also now be accused of believing that you think the HJ program is the almighty.( But at least you didn't commit the mortal sin of mentioning past state titles.  Its hard to accept that we are going to lose 8 straight games to the Tigers but as AAW said, it is what it is.