West Orange-Stark 42 Bellville 3/Final

WOSgrad

Shout out to the OL who had to battle that big defense the Brahmas had on the field.  Bellville had tall big football guys. Most of them played both ways, and what I have noticed from the few games that I have watched thus far is that, the OL has learned how to block their bigger opponents with becoming intimidated.  

It was so great game and scared a little at first halftime. When I saw offense struggle and fumble but I said no worries since defense will care of it so defense DID!! 

Those guys are not give up and hard fought to win the game! Keep believe and focus one a time game. 

By the way, KJMiller that I sat with him. It was great to see you. I would love to get sit with you again. 

Go Mustangs! Good night

Come on you're more then Welcome to sit by me again. Im Big Kent, Kj stands for Kent Jr.

I'm so proud of these kids especially the adversity they over came in the 1st Half. Gotta give a special shout out to my kid for over coming a fumble on the 1st possession and then punting the football 7yds on the next drive. He fought thru the adversity and come out after half time to spark the team with a 71 yd punt return for a TD. Great Job Stangs

Edited by Kj Dad

I'm so proud of these kids especially the adversity they over came in the 1st Half. Gotta give a special shout out to my kid for over coming a fumble on the 1st possession and then punting the football 7yds on the next drive. He fought thru the adversity and come out after half time to spark the team with a 71 yd punt return for a TD. Great Job Stangs

Oh, absolutely!  Actually, he started coming out of it when he had that beauty of a punt that flipped some field position.

I think the Stangs last night answered one big question being what would happen when a team hit them in the mouth.  The answer, they will come back and kick your teeth in!

Beautiful run when I saw him catch it, I knew he would make a special play. I enjoyed this game very much. 

Even with the turnovers in the first half it was pretty clear Bellville couldn't move the ball on the Stangs D.They had only 45 yards at the half and even with the miscues we had 191.Defense wins championships.

THATS A OLD DAN HOOKS SAYING. WE HAD ONE IF NOT THE BEST LAST YEAR YOU SAW WHAT HAPPEN YAST YEAR TRASH THAT SAYING

THATS A OLD DAN HOOKS SAYING. WE HAD ONE IF NOT THE BEST LAST YEAR YOU SAW WHAT HAPPEN YAST YEAR TRASH THAT SAYING

There you go again.Old gloom and doom Skip lol.Wasn't the defense that lost that game,We held a team that was scoring 60 points a game to 35.Touchdown called back on a bad call and to many miscues by the offense.

And just how close would that game have been last night without a great defense? Old saying...I think not.

There you go again.Old gloom and doom Skip lol.Wasn't the defense that lost that game,We held a team that was scoring 60 points a game to 35.Touchdown called back on a bad call and to many miscues by the offense.

And just how close would that game have been last night without a great defense? Old saying...I think not.

Defensive front and Linebacker corps did a super job last night keeping Bellville bottled  up . With the O sputtering and with turnovers they kept us in the game. But you gotta have it all to get to the big dance and win it. 

Edited by MMstangfan
Network issue

Defensive front and Linebacker corps did a super job last night keeping Bellville bottled  up . With the O sputtering and with turnovers they kept us in the game. But you gotta have it all to get to the big dance and win it. 

This is true but the defense has to stop that one score that would or could beat you...Thus defense wins championships.