Silsbee "Lite" 73 Beaumont Central 70/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

For the record ozen dont turn no challenge down...If that was the case they wouldn't scrimmage...

The last time Silsbee had this much hype was the 97 season i believe..we all know how that turned out...

Silsbee please dont get caught in the hype...

I don't know about turning challenges down.  I do know Sigler has asked on more than one occasion over the past few years and has been told "no thank you" every time.  Interpret that how it you want. 

The story I'm getting is...in this order...Kelly, Legacy, Silsbee. Now this is from family, but Ive been told things in the past that didnt materialize. Point being, we will all know on the first day of school :) 

I believe we may know a lot sooner than that..... Like I said I have read him say it and had it told to me by his father. Sure it hasn't been done yet but may be done as soon as next month.

I don't know about turning challenges down.  I do know Sigler has asked on more than one occasion over the past few years and has been told "no thank you" every time.  Interpret that how it you want.  

Come on now your a smart guy do you really think Ozen would duck Silsbee . They've played some of the best teams in the state. As Win Win said scheduling plays a big part in this. Be careful when you say scared i know no coach at Ozen is scared to play anybody. Remember second hand smoke kills just like second hand info. If you wanted to know ,you would ask Ozen coach too to get his side ,that lets me know some of you like one sided stories. 

This is the hidden content, please

Again, Congrats to the Tigers and the young guns Adams and D. McCain!  Been a pleasure watching you get to this point.  I look forward to watching you get even better the next 3 years!

Jags are right there once they figure out how to win these nailbiters on the road.  We'll be ok...

In the Past 4 years Ozen has play Plano West (6A Champs), F.B. Bush (5A Champs at the time), Kimball(5A Champs), North Shore (5A Champs),, Yates (2X 3A Champs), just to name a few...So I highly doubt that Ozen would be scared to play Silsbee...

If Silsbee win the Championship this year great but nobody scared of Silsbee...

REMEBER, DONT LET THIS BE THE BEST WIN OF THE SEASON...Hopefully you have 30 to 32 games left...

In the Past 4 years Ozen has play Plano West (6A Champs), F.B. Bush (5A Champs at the time), Kimball(5A Champs), North Shore (5A Champs),, Yates (2X 3A Champs), just to name a few...So I highly doubt that Ozen would be scared to play Silsbee...

If Silsbee win the Championship this year great but nobody scared of Silsbee...

REMEBER, DONT LET THIS BE THE BEST WIN OF THE SEASON...Hopefully you have 30 to 32 games left...

Excellent point!

How many of these games were scheduled and how many were in tournaments?

They signed up for that tourney knowing that the competition would be there...  At least this is what I was told.  

As far as Ozen scheduling Silsbee, from what I'm hearing on the streets, Ozen didn't want to chance losing to a small school, being that Ozen is the big Basketball school.  They take great pride in that title...

They signed up for that tourney knowing that the competition would be there...  At least this is what I was told.  

As far as Ozen scheduling Silsbee, from what I'm hearing on the streets, Ozen didn't want to chance losing to a small school, being that Ozen is the big Basketball school.  They take great pride in that title...

Nail on the head.  Playing a small school is one thing....LOSING to a small school is NOT a good thing.

Some of you guys are so illogical its ridiculous im convinced some of yall absolutely hate Ozen for what reason idk. And its sad ,sayin stupid stuff like you heard in the streets bwhhahaha man stop it. The streets these days are full of lies and like I said instead saying their scared ask Coach Savaet im sure he will tell you. But dont come on here and make stuff up thats crazy some of you ppl need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.  Oh but you talked to Silsbee coach right and he said ozen was running. I havent met a human being on this earth that hasnt lied.