*FRED WILLIAMS CLASSIC*/POST UPDATES HERE

The defender did not give him room to land. Josh exaggerated the contact but as a player it's what you do. It is a foul if there Is no room for the shooter to land. He had none. I think it's a foul. Especially from that angle. 

That only applies if the shooter isn't leaning in. A shooter cant lunge towards the defense and be given room to land. 

With the Arnold situation, when you're a senior, and football season is over, you go all out...  Basketball season is here and you should go all out for your school, the last go around...  I saw Arnold last year and kid can go, and make a serious push for state...

It's cool If the school has $100,000 to send him to college If he tares a knee or ankle up. Otherwise he has to be comfortable in playing. Can't be mad either way because it's his future we're talking about.  IJS

It's cool If the school has $100,000 to send him to college If he tares a knee or ankle up. Otherwise he has to be comfortable in playing. Can't be mad either way because it's his future we're talking about.  IJS

I think everyone just wants him to make decision and stick with it. The uncertainty is tough on his teammates. 

imo, thechances of getting seriously injured in basketball is a lot less than in football.  Plus, Arnold isn't a high flyer, meaning he won't be getting undercut trying to fly over defenders or hanging on the rim.  That kid is good and would be a great asset to that basketball team.  I understand being serious about football.  But this kid was first noticed on the basketball court.  I say finish it how you began.  

imo, thechances of getting seriously injured in basketball is a lot less than in football.  Plus, Arnold isn't a high flyer, meaning he won't be getting undercut trying to fly over defenders or hanging on the rim.  That kid is good and would be a great asset to that basketball team.  I understand being serious about football.  But this kid was first noticed on the basketball court.  I say finish it how you began.  

No doubt he would help.

Can't argue with that.  As winwin says, I think it's the flip flopping that people aren't crazy about.  I know he's a kid and probably torn.  Whichever way he goes, just stick with it.