Major violence in Paris tonight

stevenash

@NBCNightlyNews: Pres. Obama: "If folks want to pop off" about ISIS strategy, they should present plan: "Not interested in posing."

This is the hidden content, please

Welp, he does have a point. 

The best plan to handle ISIS is to first get rid of Obama.

And he has no room to talk about posers.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

Obama needs to remember that commander-in-chief is like head football coach. You have the final say about high priority matters, but let your coordinators (defense department) run the show. They could have strategy to take out isis in a few days.

Or let Putin take over. He is not afraid to pull the trigger. In fact, that could be the way to go since you have no kahunas.

@NBCNightlyNews: Pres. Obama: "If folks want to pop off" about ISIS strategy, they should present plan: "Not interested in posing."

This is the hidden content, please

Welp, he does have a point. 

I try to be fair when speaking about Obama......but MAN that statement is unbecoming of the President. You never heard Bush or Clinton respond to critics in that way.........so unPresidential! 

I try to be fair when speaking about Obama......but MAN that statement is unbecoming of the President. You never heard Bush or Clinton respond to critics in that way.........so unPresidential! 

i think he's fed up with elected idiots in DC and he's letting it out in a not so proper way. 2016 cant get here fast enough. Need some new fresh blood in the gubment and get these oldhead stubborn dumbarses outta there so the next Prez can do work.  

i think he's fed up with elected idiots in DC and he's letting it out in a not so proper way. 2016 cant get here fast enough. Need some new fresh blood in the gubment and get these oldhead stubborn dumbarses outta there so the next Prez can do work.  

I agree......but Bush took on the chin A LOT the last couple of years. 

Hopefully the next President will be able to unite both party's to work together.......and I honestly don't think Hillary is the answer....

I know I'm going to catch a lot of flack for saying this, but I trust absolutely none of the middle east people. In fact, it does not bother me to hear of civilian casualties. Their women and their children can be persuaded to be suicide bombers or will attack you with knives. We really don't know which ones are good or bad......how can we? The French didn't know except for the one on their list. These refugees didn't like us until they had no place else to go. Are we going to support our own demise or are we going to stand up like Americans and take it to them. Let them be the ones who live in terror.

Putin will nuke them and that's ok with me. There is nothing good that can come from the middle east.

ok, let me hear how I am supposed to be compassionate. Had to get that off my chest.

I know I'm going to catch a lot of flack for saying this, but I trust absolutely none of the middle east people. In fact, it does not bother me to hear of civilian casualties. Their women and their children can be persuaded to be suicide bombers or will attack you with knives. We really don't know which ones are good or bad......how can we? The French didn't know except for the one on their list. These refugees didn't like us until they had no place else to go. Are we going to support our own demise or are we going to stand up like Americans and take it to them. Let them be the ones who live in terror.

Putin will nuke them and that's ok with me. There is nothing good that can come from the middle east.

ok, let me hear how I am supposed to be compassionate. Had to get that off my chest.

Agreed, not knowing which ones to trust is part of their plan.  It could be your next door neighbor or store owner.  America needs to wake up, these ppl are our enemies.