Major violence in Paris tonight

stevenash

If you are watching TV or listening to news, you have heard about all of the deaths in Paris this evening.  I was reading another board and one individual came on and said this:  " Has to be an error. The United States is the only developed Nation that has gun violence or mass shootings of that magnitude. It must be true, our POTUS even said so."

This is terrorism. Nothing more. Nothing less. It is terrorism.

In a time like this, people should not be thinking about politics, religion, etc. That is inhumane. Everyone should be thinking about Paris and the victims. Who cares about politics. Who cares about religion. People were killed and injured. That is what matters. The people.

If this turns out to be ISIS I do not care what country or countries the United States works with to rid them. ISIS has committed genocide, both cultural and religious. They have destroyed history. They have raped women. They have brainwashed children. They are nothing but terrorists. They are nothing.

My thoughts are with the Victims, with the Parisians, and with France.

Edited by RaiderRed30

This is terrorism. Nothing more. Nothing less. It is terrorism.

In a time like this, people should not be thinking about politics, religion, etc. That is inhumane. Everyone should be thinking about Paris and the victims. Who cares about politics. Who cares about religion. People were killed and injured. That is what matters. The people.

If this turns out to be ISIS I do not care what country or countries the United States works with to rid them. ISIS has committed genocide, both cultural and religious. They have destroyed history. They have raped women. They have brainwashed children. They are nothing but terrorists. They are nothing.

My thoughts are with the Victims, with the Parisians, and with France.

exactly! 

Isis linked and Isis friendly accounts are celebrating these attacks online.

You have to wonder if this is related to the immigrants being granted asylum all over Europe.  Maybe Obama will wake up and realize that it's not a good idea to bring them to America like he wants.  

They are flooding in different places for a reason.  If it's not dealt with by those people that put their heads in the sand, then it'll be too late.

Edited by smitty

Were these muslim terrorists? I dont want to get them mixed up with those other terrorists. 

Japan has put a ban on any muslims entering their country at all. Guess they aren't afraid of offending them.

Our thoughts should be with the French at this time like Red Raider said. 

No this was ISIS or Al-Qaida. Islamic extremists that have distorted Islam to however they see fit. They are not Muslim. They are nothing.

If you are watching TV or listening to news, you have heard about all of the deaths in Paris this evening.  I was reading another board and one individual came on and said this:  " Has to be an error. The United States is the only developed Nation that has gun violence or mass shootings of that magnitude. It must be true, our POTUS even said so."

see what happens when you so quick to play politics 

Were these muslim terrorists? I dont want to get them mixed up with those other terrorists. 

Japan has put a ban on any muslims entering their country at all. Guess they aren't afraid of offending them.

Our thoughts should be with the French at this time like Red Raider said. 

Yes, they ARE muslim terrorist.  They aren't Baptist, Mormons, Catholics, ect...  Let's face it -- ignoring the problem is causing these problems...

Edited by smitty

Yes the victims and their families should be in our prayers.  What a horrible thing to have happened. 

Should we also pray that the leaders of the EU stop the invasion?  If not, perhaps we should pray for all the future victims, and you have to know they're coming.  And save a sincere prayer that our leaders stop the impending flood.

I'm not nearly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I tend to use analogies to convey my thoughts.  In this case, I would like to point out that if you fill your home with hundreds of snakes, many are going to be poisonous, and you, or some of your family will be bitten, and several die.  Based on that senario, I don't want any snakes in my house.  Before you gasp and interrupt your breathing in shock, I'm not a PC person.  I submit that anyone who is a proponent of allowing more "Muslims" into the United States, is a person willing to risk his families lives, and more importantly, my families lives.   If you wish to offer rebuttals, do it with the intentions of convincing others, because you won't change this old mans mind.  

Yes the victims and their families should be in our prayers.  What a horrible thing to have happened. 

Should we also pray that the leaders of the EU stop the invasion?  If not, perhaps we should pray for all the future victims, and you have to know they're coming.  And save a sincere prayer that our leaders stop the impending flood.

I'm not nearly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I tend to use analogies to convey my thoughts.  In this case, I would like to point out that if you fill your home with hundreds of snakes, many are going to be poisonous, and you, or some of your family will be bitten, and several die.  Based on that senario, I don't want any snakes in my house.  Before you gasp and interrupt your breathing in shock, I'm not a PC person.  I submit that anyone who is a proponent of allowing more "Muslims" into the United States, is a person willing to risk his families lives, and more importantly, my families lives.   If you wish to offer rebuttals, do it with the intentions of convincing others, because you won't change this old mans mind.  

Excellent post.

Iam with ya Reb they must be dealt with and I prefer doing over there and not here but if we dont stop them from coming it will be here so I say prepare.

Well 77, I think you and I both know our leaders aren't going to stop.  You know our own future victims are coming.  Heaven knows they've killed enough Americans already.  Can you imagine what would've transpired if this had happened in 1946?  Would have been many deaths, but few would have been Americans.  

You reckon instead of putting fluoride in the water, they're putting estrogen?   Just saying.