Major violence in Paris tonight

stevenash

@KHOU: Governors have little power to block refugees:

This is the hidden content, please

An interesting read. 

I've come to the conclusion that our Govt has given our POTUS powers virtually on the equivalent of any dictator in modern times.  

It was an interesting read BG, but in the drug world, they'd call it a downer.  

Since these refugees pose no threat to any of us, Obama needs to tell his secret service to lay down their arms and open the white house to them. They could bed down on sleeping bags in the Oval Office. Next day they could picnic on the white house lawn. Just dont try and serve them pork.

lmao! 

@KTLA: Gunfire and explosions reported as mastermind of Paris attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, holed up in standoff with police

@pzf: BREAKING NEWS: AFP confirms a female suicide bomber has blown herself up during Paris police raid.

@CNNSitRoom: Woman who blew herself up in Paris raid was cousin of the suspected #ParisAttacks ringleader

I know I'm going to catch a lot of flack for saying this, but I trust absolutely none of the middle east people. In fact, it does not bother me to hear of civilian casualties. Their women and their children can be persuaded to be suicide bombers or will attack you with knives. We really don't know which ones are good or bad......how can we? The French didn't know except for the one on their list. These refugees didn't like us until they had no place else to go. Are we going to support our own demise or are we going to stand up like Americans and take it to them. Let them be the ones who live in terror.

Putin will nuke them and that's ok with me. There is nothing good that can come from the middle east.

ok, let me hear how I am supposed to be compassionate. Had to get that off my chest.

cant really say you're wrong on this. 

cant really say you're wrong on this. 

Saw on CNN today where there is a video of isis (I refuse to capitalize this) training children to fight. I could post a link or just go to CNN Breaking News. Another reason I dont mind civilian casualties. There has never been a modern war where no civilians were killed. Let's face it, isis are the biggest cowards the world has ever seen. They go after no one who can defend themselves. They slaughter women and children, rape women in the name of their god, execute unarmed men who are bound behind their backs...COWARDS!!!! It pleasures me to hear of them being blown to smithereens. 

Remember the Iraqis retreating from Kuwait and they experienced the highway from hell? i LOVED IT! I was beaming while viewing their dead bodies strewn up and down the road alongside their tanks and trucks. No, there is nothing wrong with me. Seeing the evil people of the world dead and being killed by the good people is what it is all about.

I have absolutely no use for any of the middle easterners. I have said this before.....there are several breeds of dog that I like more than them. I trust NONE of them.

I truly hope Obama is watching as Putin levels the isis controlled territory....there will be civilian casualties.

If any of them make their way to southeast Texas, we can round them up and put them at Tyrrell Park where they held Japs in WWII. I hope my use of the word Japs offended someone.

Not me, but I'm like the liberals of old who continuously demanded the right of free speech, and to hell with whoever it offended.