Major violence in Paris tonight

stevenash

Well 77, I think you and I both know our leaders aren't going to stop.  You know our own future victims are coming.  Heaven knows they've killed enough Americans already.  Can you imagine what would've transpired if this had happened in 1946?  Would have been many deaths, but few would have been Americans.  

You reckon instead of putting fluoride in the water, they're putting estrogen?   Just saying.

You are right this admin. aint man enough to fight these guys you gotta get mean when your dealing with savages and these pansies are to PC to get mean with anybody but Conservatives  and people that dont have the same agenda as them and best I can tell the agenda is   to ruin the good ole USA! 

Just read where a bunch of french men set a Muslim refugee camp on fire in France.  Ppl will eventually get their gut full of this ish and fight back.  2 thumbs up to these men!!

Amen BSW, and sadly if they want to survive, you & I both know they'll have to do things that civilized people really don't want to do.  

I pray it never gets that bad here.  But as 77 said above, our PC society agenda is to ruin the US.  Drugs are doing a good job of that, and allowing more terrorist to come here will be icing on the cake.  

Most may think I'm crazy, but IMO we've lost this country already.  I base that on polls that say 45% (or whatever the number is today) of voters favor Hillary.  She lies continuously, would sell her soul for money, and has the morals of a king cobra, and 45% would vote for her.  That is one sad commentary of how far gone we are.  

I really like to be wrong.  If there is any conservative that reads this, and can explain why I'm wrong, please do so.  I have kids and G'kids so I don't like the dismal future I see coming.  

Well 77, I think you and I both know our leaders aren't going to stop.  You know our own future victims are coming.  Heaven knows they've killed enough Americans already.  Can you imagine what would've transpired if this had happened in 1946?  Would have been many deaths, but few would have been Americans.  

You reckon instead of putting fluoride in the water, they're putting estrogen?   Just saying.

You are right this admin. aint man enough to fight these guys you gotta get mean when your dealing with savages and these pansies are to PC to get mean with anybody but Conservatives  and people that dont have the same agenda as them and best I can tell the agenda is   to ruin the good ole USA! 

@TIME: Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin spoke face-to-face about Syria, spurred by the Paris attacks

This is the hidden content, please

I guess Putin bout to handle this. 

I think you'll agree, he's the better of the two to be successful.  Or, in setx terms, he's the one I'd put my money on.  And, as much as I dislike their Govt, it offers more "latitude" in being effective.

@pzf: NOW - FRANCE BOMBING ISIS: Power and water cut off in ISIS stronghold of Raqqa after massive French bombings.

@KCENNews: #BREAKING France has launched airstrikes on ISIS stronghold in Syria, the French Defense Ministry told AP

france-launches-airstrikes-on-isis-stronghold-in-syria

@pzf: NOW - FRANCE BOMBING ISIS: Power and water cut off in ISIS stronghold of Raqqa after massive French bombings.

@KCENNews: #BREAKING France has launched airstrikes on ISIS stronghold in Syria, the French Defense Ministry told AP

france-launches-airstrikes-on-isis-stronghold-in-syria

Good for the French. 

I want to say this, and I may be wrong, but if Putin is cut loose on isis, he will not care about collateral damage or civilian casualties. isis uses human shields and he will bomb them wherever they are. It wouldn't surprise me if he used tactical nuclear weapons.

during times of war....innocent lives will be taken....its a cost but it has to be done.  Keep Bombing and don't stop. 

Thank you France for stepping up....but they wouldn't have had this issue if they wouldn't have allowed sharia law to govern certain areas of France.

Harsh treatment is the only way to control these extremist.  I didn't care for Saddam Huesian but he knew how to control those extremist while he was in control.  You cannot deal with these people by using democracy.  Look at the history people. 

Whats the latest news on all those Syrian refugees.....sorry Syrian extremist?  Obama the Fool still trying to let those killers in?