Sheldon C.E. King 32 Beaumont Central 31/Final

WOSgrad

Ok Jags, who has the better defense King or PNG? 

always begging for validation of your own game???? Just go win and you don't have to poll people.  Johnnyarm was trying g to proclaim the PNG defense kings of SETX athe the half... just go play and play well. Quit looking at the stats and comparisons and go play football

Edited by NDOMAKONG

alway eggin for vvaidationoutside of payinew your own game???? Justhey go win and you don't have to poll people.  Johnarm was trying g to proclaim the PNG defense kings of SETX athe the half... just go play and play well. Quit limited government at the stats and comparisons and go play football

you don't get it. Did you see BG's response. Lighten up and worry about your own team. I know all about the PNG defense, I've watched every game this season. I don't need anyone telling me how good they are. I'm being "messy"..lol

i hope foreman has some police protection..... 

Not needed...in my opinion he called his best game offensively this year, opened up the playbook as Soulja says.  A botched snap on that 4th down play, couldn't have been predicted.  Whaley was already over 150 yards for the night with 3 TD's, nothing wrong with the playcall.  If he gets the yard and a half, then we probably have a different outcome.  

In my opinion, we showed why we are just a playoff team and nothing more.  The kids balled out but there were a few times where a championship team would have made the play on the field or not picked up a flag... 

First half, a King pass hits our safety in the hands and he drops it in the redzone.  King punches it in after that...

In the 3rd quarter, the snap goes over the King punters head into the endzone, he is able to pick it up and get off a punt.  At the least that should have been a safety for 2 points...

On a Central punt, the King returner muffs the punt.  Somehow we don't come up with the ball...

A holding call on a WR in the redzone which we wind up getting no points from in the 3rd quarter.

A false start in the redzone that we wind up settling for a field goal instead of punching it in.  That 4 points was the difference in the game...

The kids played their heart out tonight, left it on the field.  Nothing to be ashamed of imo.  

Not needed...in my opinion he called his best game offensively this year, opened up the playbook as Soulja says.  A botched snap on that 4th down play, couldn't have been predicted.  Whaley was already over 150 yards for the night with 3 TD's, nothing wrong with the playcall.  If he gets the yard and a half, then we probably have a different outcome.  

In my opinion, we showed why we are just a playoff team and nothing more.  The kids balled out but there were a few times where a championship team would have made the play on the field or not picked up a flag... 

First half, a King pass hits our safety in the hands and he drops it in the redzone.  King punches it in after that...

In the 3rd quarter, the snap goes over the King punters head into the endzone, he is able to pick it up and get off a punt.  At the least that should have been a safety for 2 points...

On a Central punt, the King returner muffs the punt.  Somehow we don't come up with the ball...

A holding call on a WR in the redzone which we wind up getting no points from in the 3rd quarter.

A false start in the redzone that we wind up settling for a field goal instead of punching it in.  That 4 points was the difference in the game...

The kids played their heart out tonight, left it on the field.  Nothing to be ashamed of imo.  

i agree. BISD bashers will say otherwise. Its on next yr, you and us for the D1 #1 seed. Good luck. MCM will be for the D2 #1 seed. 

i agree. BISD bashers will say otherwise. Its on next yr, you and us for the D1 #1 seed. Good luck. MCM will be for the D2 #1 seed. 

I think 8 starters return on D and probably around 6 on O...I'll get better numbers later...at the field house waiting on my boy...

Edited by Jag Insider

Jags, don't let all the 21-5A smack nonsense get you down.  You played your tails off.  

BTW if you look back through the thread, when y'all got up 31-18, there were very few 21-5A post.  Couldn't have pulled a straight pen out of their backside if it was hooked up to a bulldozer at that time lol

Good season, keep your heads up.