Lumberton Scouting Report

Red Dawn

Lumberton has a legit athlete in Rhodes.  They line up in offbalanced line and run right at you...  When they dobpass, they have a very good TE Sykes that they like to target.  Their O-linemen are good, especially on that right side.  They are really mean over there....

Well,  we weren't very mean on Friday vs Nederland.  Looked soft as Charmin. I hope that same team doesn't show up in New Caney to play Crosby. 

The Raiders didn't have much to play for against the Bulldogs and that's exactly how they played. They got pushed around on the line on both sides of the ball. That's the first time this year I've seen that. Hopefully it was an aberration. I fully expect it was. Hopefully their big tackle is ready this Friday. They will give Crosby everything they have. These seniors won't go out without a fight.

The Raiders didn't have much to play for against the Bulldogs and that's exactly how they played. They got pushed around on the line on both sides of the ball. That's the first time this year I've seen that. Hopefully it was an aberration. I fully expect it was. Hopefully their big tackle is ready this Friday. They will give Crosby everything they have. These seniors won't go out without a fight.

Bull pucky.  They had a chance at part of the district title if the other games had lined up right and to also make a statement against a team that has won district the last five years.  They got beat straight up.

Bull pucky.  They had a chance at part of the district title if the other games had lined up right and to also make a statement against a team that has won district the last five years.  They got beat straight up.

Oh....they got beat alright.....no excuses

However, That didn't look like the raiders I have seen all year...

If I didn't know better, I would of thought the Dallas Cowboys dressed up in our uniforms.......

Edited by thetragichippy

I agree.  Let's not sugar-coat it.  Raiders got beat like they stole something.  Learn from it and get better.  That's all you can do.  

Oh....they got beat alright.....no excuses

However, That didn't look like the raiders I have seen all year...

If I didn't know better, I would of thought the Dallas Cowboys dressed up in our uniforms.......

Lol, please don't bring up the Cowboys, especially after last night...

I think my post states that they got beat straight up. I said they got pushed around on both sides of ball on the line. They came out extremely flat and uninspired. I haven't seen that all year, but I guess you're the expert on all things Raiders. Please enlighten me.

I think my post states that they got beat straight up. I said they got pushed around on both sides of ball on the line. They came out extremely flat and uninspired. I haven't seen that all year, but I guess you're the expert on all things Raiders. Please enlighten me.

I never claimed to be the expert. You started that statement off with an excuse : "The Raiders didn't have much to play for against the Bulldogs and that's exactly how they played".  That is were I called b.s.

I never claimed to be the expert. You started that statement off with an excuse : "The Raiders didn't have much to play for against the Bulldogs and that's exactly how they played".  That is were I called b.s.

I think there was truly a lot on the line.. Maybe our guys weren't thinking that way though.... or at least I hope not. I would hope if we would have played yall the week before with playoffs on the line then we would have seen a different team. Or maybe a closer game...... But I guess we'll never know. We got beat.... badly beat. By a good team. That's all there is to it.

No excuses intended bud. They got beat and it wasn't as close as the scoreboard showed. They played uninspired and there is no excuse for that.