*POST SCRIMMAGE RESULTS HERE*

Remington Connell doesn't play for Kelly!! Lol Jomard is not underrated at all. Atleast he shouldn't be. 

Ha!  I think he might still be a little in this area because I don't think a lot of people see him.  He's not anymore outside this area for sure.  He got moved to the point this summer and put on an absolute show.  With his strength and build, combined with his ball handling and vision, he had a lot of people talking.  I can tell you a couple of high D1 coaches who are fans.  

The beauty for Kelly is Tevin has really improved at the 1 and they can use Valsin elsewhere (he's one of those kids that you can plug in at 4 different spots).  Saw Tevin play recently a couple of times and couldn't believe how much he's improved at running an offense.  I know a wingnut on here who will tell you it's coaching ;)  

That Silsbee/Central matchup will be something.  I've really watched this silsbee group grow up and of course I'll be rooting for those Jags.  I'll be happy for either winner.  Kinda torn between the two...  Lol

Maybe I am missing something here,  I know Willridge graduated but how much more did Central lose from last year?  I have not seen the big guy but at his height he will be a good replacement inside. With what seems like a great nucleus why do you think my Tigers even have a chance?

Maybe I am missing something here,  I know Willridge graduated but how much more did Central lose from last year?  I have not seen the big guy but at his height he will be a good replacement inside. With what seems like a great nucleus why do you think my Tigers even have a chance?

Besides Toe, Central lost 2 other players.  Guillery, was a 4 year starter and Morris started for 3 years.  Also lost the playmaker guard, Harrison.  But the very good JV team that the current head coach coached should now be on varsity...

Lost three starters. Lost 3 off the bench. 

Starters

Jacory Guillory

Mike Jaquet

Toe Toe

Bench

Morris

Harrison

Seniguar