*POST SCRIMMAGE RESULTS HERE*

One thing I will say as far as our two freshman is that even though they have all the talent and have been playing against older competition,  varsity ball is different.  Can and will they adjust to it,  yes and it should be quicker than most,  but their will be growing pains and we all need to know its coming.

Hmmm, it depends on where and what level they have been playing their summer ball. Then varsity play won't really matter. If anything, varsity play will be moving in slow motion for them and thats what you want. Then it just becomes  a matter of meshing with teammates and coaches.

Yep. This coming Saturday.

I would expect a full Ozen varsity team to have their way with a half full Silsbee team.

Your actual meaning: "Well, I expect Silsbee to beat Ozen with all our talent this year, but just in case we lose, we still don't have all our squad because we are still into football (rolling eyes)

I fully expect Silsbee football to play another 3-4 weeks. The basketball kids they have out there now are still very very good. They won't be a full team until around November 30th or so.

Too bad. 

Was really looking forward to a fully manned Silsbee vs Central game (Dec 1).

Would not be surprised if there are PLENTY of scouts there to watch this matchup.  It might still happen but it would mean Silsbee's football playoff run has ended.

Double edged sword. Maybe they can reschedule this one game for a couple weeks....

That third round football playoff game sets up,as a matchup with Kilgore that game would be the weekend before that Central matchup.  It looks favorable for the football team up until that one,  if we don't pull off the upset we may have the entire basketball team but they will only have had one practice or so.  I hope these guys go far in the playoffs but will definitely admit I am ready to see them all on the court at full strength!!