Crosby vs CE King Prediction Thread

Red Dawn

It's not "according to" anybody.  It's public knowledge that can be looked up if you want to.  

yes according to cougar14.2. That's ALL he talks about other than throwing stats out there that really mean nothing when players line up on the field to play. No need for anyone to look up any "public knowledge" 

We have 16, 17 & 18 year old kids just like you do.  You act like them being college recruited athletes is a negative.  We're 32-3 over the last 3 years.  The God given ability of our kids is one reason, but most places have kids with ability.  This staff and these kids bust their tail all spring and summer.  Some other programs do too.  Some don't.  But there's lots of reasons we are 32-3.  I find that those that usually comment on wins not being by enough to earn respect are those that are chasing us.

Go Crosby!!!

can I get an Amen!  Voice of reason.

According to you.. Yall have like what? 7 or 8? Heck maybe the whole team is...  How many does Humble have? That score was 24-33 Not even a blow out... Apparently Dayton has none. Yet the score was 20-30. How many does NC have?  That score was 42-35 in OT! 

Humble was down 27-0 at the half and 33-10 with 5 mins left, the game wasn't near as close as the final score indicated. Kind of like the King and KP game wasn't as bad as the score indicated. They actually have one named Terio Brown though. 

New Caney has three too, they're the ones that kept them in the game against Crosby. They were on full display against Dayton too. 

I would imagine we have about a dozen FBS/FCS players on the roster. Don't slight us with the 7 or 8. 

Octfeb talks alot about crosby but continues to be on all the Crosby sites that's what you call… .. Just take your Polaroid camera and get lost. Because I like king...Crosby by 3 touchdowns 

Crosby has a sports site? Well you gonna throw out the link?? 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

It's not "according to" anybody.  It's public knowledge that can be looked up if you want to.  

yes according to cougar14.2. That's ALL he talks about other than throwing stats out there that really mean nothing when players line up on the field to play. No need for anyone to look up any "public knowledge" 

GO King... beat Crosby!

GO King... beat Crosby!

That's called an analysis, have you ever watched any of the football preview shows where ALL they talk about are injuries and statistics? Sharps make their living on in depth analytics, I would imagine the majority of them never even watch the games as to not draw any emotional attachment to any team. The only general manager in Houston that doesn't use "stats" is Rick Smith and what do you know, the Texans suck. We all can tell you're not big on "public knowledge" though.

You remind me of the old guy at work that thinks because Warren Buffet doesn't use a computer that they're not useful in making your job more efficient.

That's called an analysis, have you ever watched any of the football preview shows where ALL they talk about are injuries and statistics? Sharps make their living on in depth analytics, I would imagine the majority of them never even watch the games as to not draw any emotional attachment to any team. The only general manager in Houston that doesn't use "stats" is Rick Smith and what do you know, the Texans suck. We all can tell you're not big on "public knowledge" though.

You remind me of the old guy at work that thinks because Warren Buffet doesn't use a computer that they're not useful in making your job more efficient.

they suck so bad they are in first place in their respected division!!!! Just figured I would throw it out there....

On another matter, I was just apprised of a word that was directed toward a poster (a female poster at that) that is in violation of forum rules.  I have deleted any references of the word in the thread and if it is used again, somebody will take a vacation until January.

On another matter, I was just apprised of a word that was directed toward a poster (a female poster at that) that is in violation of forum rules.  I have deleted any references of the word in the thread and if it is used again, somebody will take a vacation until January.

you're too sensitive.. Get a life. Its called a joke. Look it up