Crosby vs CE King Prediction Thread

Red Dawn

Cougar 14.2 has posted all of once on his own teams thread. Lets get it going 14.2!

I'm still searching. There aren't any statistics that give me an inclination one way or the other. The one discrepancy I can see is that King has the last ranked rushing defense in the district giving up 232.8ypg and the sixth ranked passing defense giving up 184.1ypg. King averages about 3 more ppg than Crosby on offense and gives up about 8 ppg more than Crosby on defense. All the indicators say this one should be close but depending on how healthy Crosby is I think we can get this one by 2+ tds. King isn't the same team they were a year ago and Crosby has the personnel to exploit the things BH, KP and Porter fully couldn't.  

See them as 8-1 as well

D2 is absolutely loaded in region 3 this year. Probably just as hard as it was in '12. It might get a lot harder if Bush beats Ball this weekend and send Ridge Point D2, even though they just turned in an enrollment of 2,348. Texas City is currently undefeated in that district also and will play Ridge Point for the championship Friday. Magnolia and College Station can beat any D2 team from the region on a given night also. The regional champ will have done some serious work.